Koala hugs - part two (requested)

When you woke up the next morning you felt a little worse than before. Your stomach was still really sore, but now you felt a little nauseous too. You looked over to find that Taylor was still sleeping next to you, feeling really thirsty you decided to get up and get a glass of water but when you sat up, the all too familiar feeling of the pounding in your head returning as well as the dizzy feeling. But that's when it hit you; the feeling that you were gonna be sick. It became overwhelming fast and you bolted to the bathroom, lifting up the toilet seat before getting sick.

You felt a hand grab your hair and you knew it was Taylor. She rubbed your back with one hand, holding back your hair with the other. 

"Why didn't you wake me up?" 

"I know you've been really tired lately. I didn't wanna wake you." 

She kissed the back of your neck, feeling then how sticky with sweat your body was. Your fever was worse. You needed to get back to bed. 

As soon as you finished throwing up, Taylor helped you brush your teeth before she helped you back to bed. 

"You get comfy, darling. I'll go get you some water." 

She kissed your forehead, turning around to go downstairs but back at you when your hand gripped her wrist. 

"No, I wanna go with you. I don't wanna be away from you Tay, please." 

You always got clingy and a little more emotional when you were sick so this behavior wasn't anything new to Taylor. She nodded and helped you sit back up before grabbing underneath your thighs and picking you up, smiling to herself when you held onto her like a koala. 

"You okay?" She whispered when you were halfway down the stairs. You gave her a sweet smile and a nod of your head before getting all cozy against her again.

She sat you down on the counter when she reached the kitchen, pouring you a glass of water before handing it to you with a soft kiss to your warm cheek. 

"Feeling any better, baby?" 

You shook your head and Taylor sighed, feeling helpless as to how to help you. 

"Wanna go back to bed?" 

She could tell you were getting sleepy again so she picked you up, carrying you back upstairs to the bedroom. She looked down at you to find that your eyes were closed, a small tear falling down your cheek. 

"Shh baby. It's alright." 

"I don't feel good Tay." 

She bit her lip, trying to hide the ache in her heart from the words you spoke. She hated seeing you so miserable, hating knowing there wasn't much she could do to make you feel better. 

"I know, honey. It's alright. I'm gonna get you back to bed and you can go back to sleep okay?"

 You sniffled in response, feeling relieved when your back hit the soft mattress only a few seconds later. 

Taylor tucked you in under the blankets, smoothing your hair away from your forehead that had started to stick there from how much you were sweating. 

"Anything you need, my love?" 

"Cuddles." 

Taylor giggled, happy to cuddle you for as long as you wanted her to. You tangled your legs with hers, your fingers finding hers underneath the blankets and a small smile spreading to your cheeks when you felt her lips on your forehead. 

"Go back to sleep y/n. I love you." 

"Love you too" You murmured before falling back asleep, hoping you'd wake up feeling better than you did a little while ago and that whatever you had would go away soon.