Think before you speak (requested)

Taylor stormed inside the house making you jump when she slammed the front door behind her. "Taylor?" You called out for her as she ran upstairs to the bedroom. When you finally reached the bedroom you saw her staring at the laundry in the hamper. "Fuck y/n. Can't you just wash these?" You scoffed at her. "What is your problem, Taylor?" She rolled her eyes at you. "Don't roll your eyes at me! I just did the laundry a few days ago! I don't know what your problem is. I get you might've had a bad day but don't take it out on me!"

"You know what y/n? I'm so sick of this. You don't do anything but sit around all damn day. You don't help me out enough. It would be so nice of you to change your ways and quit be so lazy." It was like a stab to your heart. You have always had bad anxiety and Taylor was normally so understanding about that. You walked out of the room, not wanting to raise your voice or say anything you know you'll regret. You took her words to heart though. It was nearly impossible not to. You stayed in the guest room that night but you didn't sleep at all.

Two weeks later and you're starting to feel proud of yourself. You managed to land not only one job, but two, and you always make sure the house is clean before Taylor gets home. You keep on top of things like the laundry and the dishes, wanting to make sure that everything stayed clean. But Taylor was starting to notice your absence more and more. Her schedule had started to die down a bit for the time being and she wants to spend time with you. But the tables have now turned and you're the one who isn't home much and Taylor is really missing you.

She walked into the kitchen where you were at, watching as you started to dishwasher before walking up to you and wrapping her arms around you from behind. "Hey beautiful. Can we talk?" She pressed a kiss to your neck and guided you to the couch in the living room. "So I wanted to talk to you about something. I really miss you baby. Why haven't you been home much lately?" You looked away from her but Taylor put a hand on your cheek and made you look back at her. "There's too much work that needs to be done." Taylor looked away from you when she realized what you were talking about. "y/n-" "I got a couple jobs. I just wanna make you happy. That's all I've ever wanted Taylor." Taylor sighed heavily, looking down at the floor before looking back up at you. "I'm so sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it. I had a really awful day that day and I took it out on you and I feel horrible about it. I should've thought about my words and the consequences they can have before I said them. Fuck y/n, I'm so so sorry."

Her hand moved to grab yours and she laced her fingers with yours, feeling relieved when you didn't try to pull away. "I miss you so much. Is there any way you could maybe quit one of those jobs so we can spend some more time together? Please baby?" You smiled as she started to kiss your neck softly. "Yeah. i'll admit working two jobs has really been overwhelming and stressful. I think working one would be a lot better." She smiled against the skin of your neck before she started mumbling apologies instead. She didn't need to, though. You've already moved on and you've already forgiven her.