award shows

The red carpet was buzzing with bright flashes and big smiles. Taylor held onto your waist protectively, her lips by your ear as she whispered to you about how beautiful you look.

Taylor knows you get easily intimidated at award shows so she always kept a tight grip on you, wanting to make sure that you were safe at all times. She couldn't stop staring at you though. She's aware that there are hundreds of people taking photos of you both but she couldn't stop staring at you. You look gorgeous and she's made it her goal to tell you that every chance she got tonight.

She grabbed your hand and led you down the carpet and into the building. She gently and politely squeezed by all the celebrities. Her fingers were laced with yours as she led you over to your seats. You were right in the front row and you had butterflies in your stomach just thinking about how incredible tonight would be.

Taylor brought your hand up to her lips and pressed a few kisses to your knuckles. "You doing okay, darling?" You nodded your head, smiling when she moved a strand of hair behind your ear. "Have I told you how insanely gorgeous you look tonight?" You blushed and leaned forward to kiss her cheek lovingly. "Only a thousand times in the past hour." Taylor clicked her tongue. "Damn, still not enough. Guess I'm gonna have to keep telling you." She pecked your lips as more people started to take their seats next to you.

Taylor was nominated for five different awards tonight. You knew she'd win them, even though she didn't think she would. Only ten minutes through and the first category was coming up, one that Taylor was up for. You squeezed her hand as the audience screamed loudly until her name was called. She looked at you with a look of shock on her face before her eyes lit up and she kissed you on the lips making the audience cheer even louder.

She walked up on the stage and hugged the presenter before grabbing the award in her hands and going up to the microphone. She said her special thanks to her fans, friends, and her family before she paused and looked at you. "And I really wanna say thank you to my amazingly beautiful girlfriend." You blushed and looked around the room as the audience started to cheer loudly again. "She's truly amazing. She's my biggest inspiration and she is so supportive of me. I can't believe i'm so lucky to get to love her every single day. I love you so much y/n. Thank you for being my lover." She smirked, laughing at her own pun before pulling back to walk away only to move back to the mic once more. "Oh and, you look beautiful tonight." She winked at you before walking off the stage.

You hid your face in your hands and giggled as everyone around you smiled at you, talking about how cute the two of you are together. Taylor walked back to you and took her seat next to you, reaching to grab your hand in hers to intertwine your fingers once more. "I love you so much Taylor." Taylor grinned at you and kissed your forehead softly. "Love you so much more, my beautiful girl."