Surprising her at work (requested)

Taylor absolutely loved working at a cafe. She got to meet new people and make a few friends. It was fun for her and she looked forward to it everyday. The only downside was leaving you for a few hours everyday, she wanted to spend every moment she could with you but she had to pay her half of the rent in the apartment you two finally saved up enough money to afford just a couple weeks ago. It's been a long time coming, something you've been talking about for over a year now but the timing was never good enough. But two weeks ago that all changed, finally finding something that you could afford together, if you both worked hard enough.

So Taylor was more than happy to pick up more shifts at the cafe. She had just finished making a drink for one of the customers when she heard the bell ding signaling that another customer had come in. She looked up and saw you, a big smile appearing on her face. She handed the customer their drink before you walked up. "Hey baby. What are you doing here?" "I had a break. Figured I'd come in and visit you." She nodded, looking at the clock to find that it was conveniently time for her break too. "The usual?" You nodded, pulling out your wallet only for her to shove it away. "It's on me, beautiful. It's time for my break too so why don't you go find a table and I'll bring it to you in just a minute?" "Okay. Thanks Tay." You leaned across and kissed her cheek making her blush. She took off her apron and hung it up before going back over to the machine and making your usual, as well as one for herself.

You were browsing around on Instagram when a cup was placed in front of you, as well as one across from you. Taylor sat down and reached across the table to grab your hand. "I'm so happy you came in here. I know it's only been a few hours since I left for work but I missed you." You giggled at how adorable she was. "I missed you too. Has it been busy today?" "No. But the rush tends to come in about an hour from now, so it'll be busy then, I'm sure." She squeezed your hand before bringing it up to her lips, admiring the freckles that were all over your hand. "How about you? You been busy?" You sighed and looked at her with tired eyes. You managed to land a job at a retail store a few months ago. It was only about a block from your shared apartment, unfortunately it was always busy and working more hours meant to help pay the bills meant more stress than before. "Extremely. Seems like we never get a break. But enough about work. I have about twenty minutes left of my break and I wanna talk about what we can do tonight." She smiled at you sweetly, leaning across the table to place a soft kiss on your lips. "Whatever you wanna do is fine with me. I just wanna cuddle you." "Takeout and a movie in bed with lots of cuddles sounds really wonderful to me." "Sounds wonderful to me too baby."

It felt as though time flew by, the alarm you had set on your phone interrupting your time with Taylor. "Guess I gotta get back to work." You groaned and stood up out of your chair, grabbing your bag and Taylor's hand, walking up to the counter for Taylor to get back to work too. "Before you go babe", she winked at you, handing you your favorite kind of muffin before pressing a kiss to your head. "It's on me. I'll see you when I get home. Just a few more hours babe." You sighed heavily but kissed her cheek, digging into the muffin as you walked out of the cafe. Just a few more hours till you got to go home and cuddle Taylor. Just a few more hours.