she cheats with Selena (requested)

Taylor was over an hour late for your date tonight and you were getting frustrated. You decided to go over to her house to check on her. You noticed that the door was unlocked which worried you a little, especially since she's so late for your date.

You entered the house and checked downstairs but you didn't find anything. So you went upstairs to her bedroom, the sight making your heart sink. Taylor was on her bed, making out with Selena. You gasped as tears started to fall from your eyes. Taylor heard you gasp and she pushed Selena off of her and raced down the stairs after you. "Y/n! Y/n wait!"

She grabbed your wrist and tried to hold you back from walking out the door. "Let go of me!" You screamed, unable to stop crying. "Y/n please let me explain." You shook your head and ran out to your car, driving home as fast as you could.

                          ~~~~~

The next few days were some of your worst. You could barely eat, you didn't have the energy to leave your bed to do simple things like showering, and you couldn't stop crying. Taylor kept calling and texting, leaving voicemail after voicemail that you never listened to.

The pain you felt wasn't just emotional but physical as well. Everything hurt. Your friends and family kept trying to get ahold of you, your best friend texting you all throughout the day today telling you that she was coming over later to let you vent.

So when you heard a knock at your front door you figured it was her. You didn't wanna leave your bed but your door was locked and you figured she must've misplaced the spare key you gave her, but it wasn't your best friend at the door. It was Taylor.

You went to slam the door in her face but she put her foot in the doorway to keep it open. "Y/n... please let me explain. Just give me a chance." You tried to hold back your tears. "Why? Why should I? You cheated, Taylor. You cheated on me. You promised you'd never hurt me and you did. How could you do that? And with Selena? Of all people, our best friend?"

Taylor lowered her head, too ashamed to look at you. "Please let me explain." She said softly and you waited a few seconds before you decided to let her come inside. She stood there awkwardly for a moment, unsure of where to start. You started to cry, hard, and Taylor felt horrible. She knew it was all her fault and she knew nothing you'd say would break her heart more than seeing you cry, knowing she was the reason for your tears.

"I'm so sorry. I'm not gonna stand here and tell you that she came onto me or that she kissed me first, because that would be an excuse - and you don't deserve excuses, you deserve honesty. I'm so sorry. Nothing I say is going to change what happened and how much i've hurt you, but I swear that I never meant for this to happen, that's the truth. I got caught up in the moment, I don't remember what was said or how it all went down exactly, I've tried to just blur it out from my mind... but I hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you, not ever. I can't tell you how sorry I am. I am a crap girlfriend and a crap person, for hurting the person I love the most. Is there any chance- any chance at all - that we could eventually move on from this?"

She was crying and you bit your lip in attempt to keep you from raising your voice at her. "I don't know. It's gonna take a long time, Taylor. You hurt me so bad." Your voice cracked at the end and Taylor could only nod her head. "I understand. I'll give you as much time and space as you need. I'll even break contact with Selena, if that'll help." You shook your head. "No don't do that. She's your friend, and she's still my friend too."

You both stayed silent for a minute before you broke it. "I don't think I can forgive you straightaway." Taylor looked down at her feet and nodded her head, holding back her tears that she knew she couldn't fight much longer. "But, maybe in time, I can." Taylor looked up at you, a glimmer of hope in her eyes. "It's gonna take me a while to be able to trust you again, but I love you, despite all of this... I can't just stop loving you." Taylor sighed and smiled smally. "Take as much time as you need to. I'll give you all the space and time you need." You nodded your head before everything went silent again.

Taylor was shocked when you walked over to her and pulled her in for a hug. Your arms wrapped around her and your face buried in her chest. Taylor didn't hesitate to hug you back, her heart feeling warmer than it has in days, but a new fear came over her when she saw how shaky your hands were. You looked thinner and Taylor swallowed the lump in her throat. "When's the last time you ate?" You stayed quiet which was enough of a response for Taylor. "Will you please let me buy you or make you some dinner?" You sucked in a sharp breath between your teeth but eventually nodded your head.

You talked things out a little more that night, both of you crying and eventually holding onto each other for dear life. It was still gonna take time, Taylor understood that, but you asked her to stay and hold you that night and Taylor felt like that was another step forward. Neither of you slept, you just held each other in a comfortable silence, and when the sun came up and you planted a kiss to her cheek she knew that things would be alright, in time. She was willing to give you whatever you wanted and needed, as long as she still got to call you hers.