surprising her on tour

You walked backstage through the stadium where Taylor is performing tonight.

The guard walked you to her dressing room where Taylor would be coming after she finished performing.

It's been a couple of months since you last saw her. She's been touring for three months but you spent the majority of the first month with her. But you eventually had to go home because just like her, you also have a job to do.

But you managed to take a couple of weeks off and you flew out to Paris, the first show you'll be in attendance for the first time in a while.

More than anything else though - you're just excited to see your girlfriend again. You miss her holding you in the middle of the night and you miss the way she kisses you. You just miss being by her side. And tonight, it's all gonna change.

You heard the last song start. You know the setlist by heart so you knew exactly when she'd be coming off stage. You sat down but stood back up again because you suddenly felt too nervous to sit still.

You heard her say goodnight to the fans. It would just be a few minutes now till you're back in her arms. You couldn't wait to see her face.

You heard the sound of screams and cheers coming from the guards and crew as she came backstage. Your hands were shaking and your heart was beating so fast. You counted down the seconds till that door would be opening and she'd be here.

And it only took you to 50 till it opened. She turned her back to you and closed the door before she turned around. When she saw you her jaw dropped and she dropped the bottle of water that was in her hands on the ground. You ran to her and she picked you up and spun you around.

"You're here? You're actually here! Oh, darling. I've missed you so much!" Her lips crashed right onto yours and her sweaty palms cupped your cheeks. You could feel her heart racing as the adrenaline of both performing and you finally being back in her arms ran through her veins.

"I'm here Taylor." You whispered against her lips and she sighed happily. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" She asked as she tickled your sides playfully. "I wanted to surprise you. Surprise!" You both laughed as her forehead pressed to yours. "I'm so happy. I've really missed you." You ran your hand through her sweaty hair before you grimaced and pulled away. "I've missed you too but you need to go shower."

She laughed. "Okay. You'll wait here?" You nodded and took a seat on the sofa. She grabbed a pair of sweats and a clean shirt before going to the shower. You saw her hoodie laying on the couch so you went and put it on. It smelled just like her and it made your heart beat a little quicker.

A few minutes passed by and you felt a pair of arms tangle around you. "Hi." She smiled. "Hey there." You giggled. "Is that my hoodie?" You nodded and she kissed your forehead. "You look cute in it. Come on, let's go to the bus."

She kept her hand in yours as you both walked out to the bus. The jetlag was starting to catch up with you and when you got settled in on the bus, you yawned. Taylor sighed. "You tired too?" You nodded and rested your head on her shoulder. "It's okay. We can sleep." You stared into her eyes but closed them when she leaned in to give you a kiss. "How long do I have you here for?" You smiled and closed your eyes. "Two weeks."

Taylor's arms wrapped around you. She took a good look at you as reality sank in that you truly were there with her. "Good. I'm gonna make them unforgettable for you, darling. Goodnight. Love you so much, y/n."