she helps you overcome your fear of swimming - part two (requested)

It's been a few days since you last tried to go swimming. you're still so proud of yourself for the progress you've made and you've been wanting to go back out and try to do more. You felt a little nervous about it and so Taylor told you to just take your time and let her know when you're ready to go again, and she'd happily take you.

Today was that day. You woke up feeling so refreshed and since it was such a beautiful day outside, it felt like the perfect time to go swimming again. Taylor was always happy to spend a day at the beach, especially with you, so she agreed with your idea of how to spend the day right away.

Taylor held your hand as you put your toes in the water. "Take your time y/n. We've got all the time in the world." She smiled and you took a deep breath, going a little further in to where the water touched your ankles. "I'm kinda nervous, Tay." She brushed her thumb across your knuckles, assuring you with her soft touch that everything was okay.

"Do you wanna go home? If you're not ready or you changed your mind that's okay." You looked at the clear blue water and shook your head. "Okay. You just take your time, there's no rush. I'm right here with you and I won't let you go." She waited patiently for you to go a little further and it took you a few minutes, but she didn't seem to mind at all.

The water was now up to your kneecaps and you looked around, feeling a little anxious as to what could be out deeper in the water. You looked out at the families that were splashing around deeper in the water, the kids that all seem to be enjoying themselves, laughing and smiling with pure joy, and seeing them gave you the drive to go a little deeper in.

"That's my girl! See, you're doing awesome. I'm proud of you." Taylor encouraged and you grinned at her, suddenly feeling proud of yourself too. The fear was no longer holding you back and you went deeper and deeper, until the water was up to your stomach. Taylor had one hand intertwined with yours and she ran her other one up and down your back, her thumbs brushing along a few freckles on your skin. "It feels good." You muttered and smiled at Taylor. "I know. I'm so proud of you y/n. You should be proud of yourself too. Look at what you did, look how far you've come! You're conquering your biggest fear and you should be proud of yourself for that, my brave girl." You beamed at her, your smile so big that it kinda hurt but you didn't stop. You couldn't.

You swam over to Taylor and wrapped your arms around her and she squeezed you back, her arms wrapped tightly around your back as her lips trailed across the top of your head. You lifted your head and suddenly felt like your heart could burst from how much love you have for Taylor. Without her you wouldn't have had the courage to conquer this fear that has controlled you for several years. She believed in you and encouraged you every step of the way and no one else has ever done anything like that for you before.

You pressed your lips to hers and felt her hands move to your hips, a smile breaking out on your face when you felt the pads of her thumbs started brushing along your skin. "I really love you Taylor. Thank you for believing in me." Taylor smiled back at you, her lips softly caressed your cheek and you couldn't help but giggle. "Darling you don't have to thank me. I believe you can do anything you set your mind to. You know why?" You shook your head and Taylor lightly ran her thumb along your lip. "Because you have a drive and determination like i've never seen before, and I know that you're capable of doing anything you wanna do. I believe in you because I know you're strong and you're brave, and I love you with all my heart. I hope you feel the pride for yourself that I always feel for you."

You kissed her again and wrapped your arms around her neck. "I do and I love you too."