you're a lot younger than her and you meet at a party (requested)

Taylor couldn't stop herself from staring at you. You just looked so gorgeous and she couldn't look away. She took one last sip of her drink until it was empty and then she set it down before she took a deep breath and walked over to where you were sitting.

"Hey" You looked up at her with your big, beautiful eyes and Taylor felt like her knees were gonna buckle from underneath. "Hi" and then you smiled at her and Taylor had no choice but to sit down next to you, worried that if she didn't she might fall over. "I'm Taylor" "Y/n" Taylor smiled, her mind and heart both racing. She didn't know what to say next so she just blurted something out. "Your name is pretty." You chuckled at her and Taylor blushed, looking down at her feet. "Thanks." Taylor nodded and looked back at the bar. "Um can I get you a drink?"

You shook your head. "I'm actually not old enough to drink so maybe some water or something." Taylor realized then that there must be a huge age gap between the two of you, but it didn't change how much she liked you and she didn't know if that was okay or not. "Sure. Yeah, one water coming right up." She got herself a drink and you the glass of water before walking back over to you and giving you your water. "Thanks Taylor."

She simply nodded her head and sat down next to you. "So how old you are then? If you're not old enough to drink then you must be under twenty one." You took a few sips of your water before looking up at her and smiling. "Twenty." Taylor was shocked, mostly because she couldn't believe she was basically flirting with someone ten years younger than her. But once again, she couldn't really deny that she still liked you. And you are over eighteen, so that's okay then, right? "That's cool. Do you like to listen to music?" You nodded your head and Taylor smiled at you. "What kind of music do you like?"

You blushed and giggled to yourself, Taylor's heart skipping a beat when she heard it. "Um, yours." Taylor laughed and bit her lip. "Really?" You nodded and Taylor moved a little closer to you, but not too close, just in case; she didn't want to overstep or make you feel uncomfortable. "You're really pretty" You told Taylor and she smiled, a little red tint appearing to her cheeks. "Thanks. So are you. Are you uncomfortable?" You shook your head and Taylor felt relieved. "Good because I really like you." You grinned at her and Taylor felt herself relax. "I like you too Taylor."

Taylor took a leap of faith and reached for your hand, lacing her fingers with yours and you both smiled at each other. "Do you maybe wanna go out with me sometime y/n?" You felt your heart pounding in your chest. "Yeah I'd really love that." Taylor pulled her phone out from her pocket and handed it to you so could enter your number and after you finished, you had her do the same with your phone.

You spent the next few hours getting to know Taylor better, only deciding to call it a night when you glanced at a clock on the wall to find that it was nearing two in the morning. "I should get going." Taylor nodded her head and stood up, deciding to walk you out to your car. "I'll text you?" Taylor smiled and nodded her head, kissing your cheek as you started your car. "Sounds great. I look forward to seeing you again. Maybe tomorrow night?" "I'd like that."

You drove home smiling from ear to ear, grateful that you went to this party. It was just the beginning of something so beautiful.