oops

Between both of your busy schedules it feels like you and Taylor haven't had that much time together lately. So when she suggested going on a vacation for a couple weeks where it'd be just the two of you - with no phones unless an emergency came up, no meetings, and no social media - you just couldn't say no.

You arrived yesterday and although there was a lot waiting for you to explore, staying in bed for a while first sounded best. You didn't wanna move from the bed today but you were getting a little hungry so you decided you'd go to the vending machines and grab a snack. You gave Taylor a kiss, promising to grab her a little something too, before going down to the first floor.

When you ended up coming back up to the hotel room it hit you - you forgot your key. You sighed and knocked on the door. "Taylor? Tay, I forgot my key. Can you let me in?" You sighed when a minute or so went by and Taylor still hadn't answered the door. So you knocked again, and again, and again, but there still wasn't an answer. You reached to grab your phone when you realized that you never took it with you. You groaned, ready to sit on the floor and wait for Taylor to come find you.

But you didn't have to do that, because a pair of arms wrapped around your torso from behind you. You panicked at first but when you heard that familiar giggle in your ear you knew it was Taylor, and you relaxed. "Whatcha doin'?" You giggled as her lips touched your neck. "Well I was waiting for you to answer the door and let me inside." You both laughed. "You forget your key?"

You turned around to face her, ready to ask her if she thought you'd really do such a thing, but she pulled out the key card from her back pocket and scrunched her nose up as if she was a little embarrassed. "You're not alone, baby doll. I went down to find ya but I forgot mine too. So I had to go to the front desk and ask for a new one." You both started to laugh as Taylor slid the card in the door and playfully pushed you inside. "Well at least two good things came out of this."

Taylor raised her eyebrow at you but smiled. "Yeah? What's that?" You smiled and looped your arms around her neck as soon as the door closed. "We now have an extra key, just in case, and I got snacks." Taylor chuckled and kissed your cheek. "I love you so much" she said as she threw herself on the bed and pulled you down next to her.