you get hurt and she takes care of you

Taylor ran the wet cloth along your cheek. You were covered in cuts and bruises along with some scratch marks that were marked on your skin.

Taylor was a little upset at you - at how you had gotten all these nasty marks. "Tay?" She sighed heavily and ran the cloth above your brow where a bad scratch was. "What the hell were you thinking
y/n?" Her words made tears sting your eyes. You haven't told her how all this happened yet but you knew it was only a matter of time till she forced it out of you.

All she knew was you had gotten in some kind of fight. She freaked out when she got home covered in cuts and a bit of blood.

"I was just defending you Taylor." She stopped wiping the blood from the cut and just gazed into your eyes for a second. "This group of girls were talking shit about you. The stuff they were saying was so mean. They were talking about you, about us. I would've been okay with them saying that stuff about me but to hear them say it about you, about our relationship - I just couldn't stand it."

She pulled the cloth away from your forehead and ran it under more cold water. "Silly girl. I'm used to that. You shouldn't feel the need to get in a fight for me." You lowered your head feeling afraid that she was upset with you. She placed her fingers under your chin and lifted it up, your eyes meeting her beautiful blue ones. "I love you. It's sweet of you but I don't want you to get hurt, not for me. It's not worth it."

She finished wiping your face before stroking it with her hand. "I love you so much but please don't scare me like that again." She kissed your temple before enveloping you in the safety and comfort of her arms. She might've that she wasn't worth defending, but she was to you. Every cut, every bruise, and every scrape was worth it.