the first time she hears you swear

Taylor's arm was wrapped around you but you moved it away when you woke up and needed to use the bathroom. The hotel room was pitch black, making it impossible to see where you're going when you get up, so you had to feel around for everything as you walked.

Unfortunately you were so tired that you forgot about your suitcase being on the floor at the end of the bed and you stubbed your toe on the wheel and fell. Your body hit the floor with a loud thud and you groaned in agony over the pain in your toe. "Ow, shit." You screamed, it took you by complete surprise and it really hurt.

The lamp turned on by Taylor's side of the bed and when she saw you on the floor she ran over to you. "Y/n? you okay?" You nodded as Taylor pulled your finger away from your toe so she could take a look at her. "What happened?" "I stubbed my toe on the wheel of my suitcase."

you stood back up and limped to the bathroom now that you could see. You came back out a minute later and saw Taylor laying in bed, her fingers on the switch and you could see her smirking at you. "I kept this on so you wouldn't get hurt again, sailor mouth." She teased and you stuck your tongue out at her.

You crawled back under the covers. "It was one word, one time. I stubbed my toe! Do you really expect me not to swear?" Taylor laughed and kissed your head. "You're so cute, darling. Although I have to admit - you swearing was actually kinda hot." You giggled and scrunched your nose up when she pressed a soft kiss to it before slowly dragging her lips down your cheek.

"Goodnight, again, darling. Let's not have a repeat of that again tonight, okay?" you giggled and rolled your eyes as she turned the lamp off and put her arm back around you as you fell back asleep again.