(2) Heart shaker

Song Inha

I woke up when i heard my phone ringing. It was jiyoung.

Me: jiyoung oppa?
Jiyoung: oh sorry you still asleep?
Me: you woke me up.

I stretched my hands, eyes still close.

Jiyoung: ill talk to you later then.
Me: okay ill se- aaaahhh!!!!
Jiyoung: inha? Inha?

I jolt up from my bed there was someone lying in my bed. I grabbed my phone again from the floor. I was staring at the body of a guy in my bed.

Jiyoung: are you okay?
Me: there was a spider. Ill talk to you later.

I dialled the police. The guy finally got up, he was shirtless. His back was facing me so i cant see his face.

"How the fuck did you get into my apartment?" I grabbed my lamp for defense.

"What a greeting, who was that guy you were talking to." He sounded so stern.

"He's my boyfriend! Listen if you dont get out right now ill call the police and my boyfriend! Im sure he wont be happy about it." I threatened.

He stopped putting his shirt on but continued.

"I dont believe that he's your boyfriend."

"You should! Ill call him right now." i was shaking.

"Are you cheating on me?" He faced me but his hair was blocking his eyes. I step backwards.

"Listen, i dont know if youre crazy but i dont even know you!"

He looked down, i heard him sniffling.

"I know that i got busy and didnt contact you for almost a year. I didnt have time and im really sorry. But you said you'd understand because you love me?" I hear him crying.

"Youre really scaring me, im sorry to say this but i think youre mistaken."

"Is that jiyoung guy really your boyfriend?"

He looked up and brushed his hair away from his face.

What.the.fuck.

It cant be.

"How did you get in here?" I stared at his teary eyes.

"Im supposed to be your boyfriend, i should know your passcode. Or at least i thought i was." He wiped his tears.

"Bang chan?" I say in guessing tone, he looked at me with a smile.

"Please tell me you were joking just now." He walked up to me and i froze. Is it really him? He stared into my eyes and i was really mesmerize by him up close. "He really wasnt your boyfriend right?" I nod hesitantly. He then gave me a real tight hug.

"Is this a dream?" I whispered to myself.

"I thought it was a nightmare until now." He chuckled.

"Are you really him?" He broke the hug.

"Did i change so much?" He smiled. "I really missed you inha." My eyes widen.

"You said my name." I gasped.

"Song inha."

"Youre my boyfriend?"

"I hope so. Did you bump your head or something?" He chuckled.

"This must be a dream." I whispered.

"I know youve waited long, i feel the same way i feel like its a dream since i really missed you." He hugged me again.