(9) somebody to you

Jung Sowon

Tomorrow's the big event, i already bought pineapple juice just like inha told me. She actually bought a cute little dress for tomorrow, she already has their album.

I went home early, i already told aini i was coming she was so happy. I was lying on the sofa, i didnt even bother to turn on the lights, inha wasnt home yet.

It would've been fun to go to that fan signing event, if only i wasnt so scared. I look at the plastic bag on the coffee table.

"Am i really going to do this?" I grabbed the bottle of pineapple juice. I already bought my ointment and anti allergies tablets. "This doesnt make me suffer any less though." I buried my head on the sofa.

"Im so frustrated!" I yelled.

I dont even know why im like this? I never wanted to go in the first place, now that i have an excuse im having second thoughts! If only i never found out about that fan meet, if only i didnt found out that inha and chan are back together, maybe i wouldnt be in this state.

...

Song Inha

The house was dark, thats weird sowon said she's already home, I switched on the lights.

I went to the kitchen to wash my hand.

"Looks like she already had it." The bottle of pineapple was half empty. I felt bad for her, i hope she doesn't suffer too much because of this. After getting changed and having dinner, i went to sowon's room to check on her.

She was already asleep, the medicines were beside her.

"Im sorry you had to do this sowon." I whispered while watching her sleep. "Im sorry that i lied to you and for leaving you alone. If only i could take away your pain. You know i havent told you this since you never asked but it actually hurts whenever im with chan and i cant tell him things because he doesnt remember, then i start to feel bad since i should be thankful that i have him again. There's just guilt and i kept thinking about you and how unfair it is." My tears started to fall, i tried my best to not make a sound and wake her up. "I wish you would just tell me how you feel, how unfair it is and that youre hurting. Youre so good to me that i feel bad." I fixed her blanket. "Dont hate me but i was hoping that you would come with us, and beat the odds. I was hoping that you'd want to try and make an effort in being with him again, it makes me sad that youre scared to try and take risks again. I just dont want you to regret letting this opportunity slipped through your hands."

I stood up, i should leave before she hears me. I went to bed and tried to think happy thoughts, i should just enjoy this if sowon sees me sad it'll only make her feel bad.

...

Its finally happening! I was so excited, i even wore a cute little dress! I hope chan likes it. I got everything i needed.

I went on sowon's door.

"Sowoniee? Im leaving, you awake?" She didnt answer, will she be alright? I should check on her. I went inside but she was in her bathroom.

"Sowon? Im leaving."

"Okay, enjoy take care!"

"How much longer are you gonna take?"

"I just started showering, im gonna take a while."

"I want to see your allergies, are you okay?" I waited for her to answer.

"Yeah, nothing i cant handle. Im fine youre gonna be late. Have fun!"

"Okay, call me if you need anything."

I left the house.

Aini and me were so excited, time was so slow since We had to que in early. Aini was disappointed that sowon couldnt come. I told her that sowon accidentally drank my pineapple juice last night and she wasnt feeling well and had rashes on her body. I texted sowon to inform her what i told aini so there wouldnt be any problem later on.

And the time finally came we were so excited, fans were going ecstatic. The boys introduced themselves and performed a few songs. It was really fun watching them embarrass each other and hear them exposing one another.

Chan couldnt see me though since i was in the 3rd row of people, aini was in the 2nd row coz we didnt have the same ticket. Im sure changbin saw her already,even if he was busy playing around with felix and chan.

Every time chan would speak his eyes would roam around, i find it kinda a cute that he's looking for me. If i didnt know minho i probably would think that he's gay for jisung just look at him being all mushy with jisung.

They did a lot of stuff, they played and performed solo. It was too bad that we cant film the whole thing.

Here it is the most anticipated part of the event. Its time to get close to them!

The line was long, but i wasnt too far either, aini was closer i guess since i cant see her. I fixed myself while waiting. Oh Shit its finally my turn!

"Hi!" Jeongin greeted.

"Hello you havent change youre still so cute." I smiled.

"Thanks noona, youre cute too." He winked and signed my album.

"Hello, how are you?" Seungmin asked.

"Im fine." This guy is so cute too.

"Did you enjoy the event?"

"Yes i did, i hope you get a good rest after this." I waved goodbye.

Then there was jisung, minho and finally chan.

"Hi, are you a big fan?" Chan smiled. Gosh that dimple, gotta control myself.

"Yeah, huge."

"Stays are really pretty."

"Am i one of those pretty stays?" I asked cutely.

He nodded.

"Oppa, please take care and eat a lot." He chuckled and nodded.

I laugh at myself did i just really call him oppa? I feel ridiculous.

I was at changbin, i still cant believe how fast it was.

"You came with a friend right?" Changbin asked.

He's probably talking about aini, this is our first time talking, excluding the past obviously.

"Yeah, were having fun. You guys were great."

"Thats nice, you should always be with your friend during happy times most importantly in sad times."

"Of course, but im sure today is a happy time."

He just smiled and i moved on to hyunjin the last one.

I wonder why changbin said that? Im sure aini is fine, she was so happy earlier. Did something went wrong?

I went back to my row after that since they still have to say good bye and end the event.