(7) Home

Song Inha

It was morning i was cooking breakfast. When i heard a knock on the door.

"Oh lee know, i mean minho youre here." I smiled and let him in.

"Yeah, i need to hand something to chan." He raised a paper bag.

"Over here mate." Chan waved in the table.

"Have some." I prepared a plate for minho.

"You and sowon love bacon." He smiled.

"Yeah its a best friend thing, she can get protective of her bacon." I sat beside chan.

"Yeah, she almost killed me because i ate her breakfast." Minho scratched his nape.

"Thanks babe." Chan kissed my cheeks before he ate.

"Please, not in front of me i feel jealous."

"Silly." Chan said cutely.

"What? Eew no. I meant about sowon." He sighed and played with the plate.

"Are you still in a pickle?" Chan asked he just nodded.

"Did you sleep here inha?" Minho turned to me.

"This is my place of course i slept here." I chuckled. He turned to chan and slapped his arm making chan's spoon fall.

"Then are you staying here?" He half yelled at chan.

"Yeah." Chan ignored him and continued eating, minho looked so lost.

"Did you ask him to stay?" Minho asked.

"No, he pulled a cheesy one line and he got me to agree." I laughed.

"What did he say?"

"I asked him why would he stay in my apartment for the mean time and he said drum roll please." I turned to chan so he could say it.

"Because you're my home." He winked at me and i smiled stupidly.

"Wow, really does seventeen know you're using them?" Minho scoffed.

"Youre just jealous coz your girlfriend kicked you out." Chan let out an evil laugh.

"That was below the belt." Minho frowned.

"Thats sowon, i heard you two had a date yesterday. How was it?" I asked.

"It was nice we watched a movie."

"Did you watch a horror movie? Did she clung onto your arms then you protected her?" Chan nudge him.

"Sowon loves horror movies she doesnt get scared." I told chan.

"What about you?" Chan wiggled his eyebrows.

"We both love horror movies." I deadpan chan scooted away from me.

"Does sowon like anyone other than me?" Minho spoke making me and chan glance at each other.

"Im not covering her up, she doesnt like anyone other than you. Im sure she's just not used of you being around her, sowon's not good in expressing but im sure she loves and misses you, after all youre her first boyfriend. Plus you were gone for a long time maybe she's adapting again." Minho just nodded to everything i said.

"I see, i should just be patient i guess."

"dont worry about it." Chan patted his shoulder.

"Thanks, ill get going." He stood up.

"Youre not gonna eat?"

"No but thanks. Im gonna check up on sowon maybe she didnt have breakfast yet." I nodded.