(5) Coming Up Roses

Jung Sowon

Ive been here for more than 2 weeks now, im still getting things done so im still staying at inha's place. Since im not yet busy i decided to visit inha in her office. I surprised her by coming uninvited, im here at their lobby.

"Sorry did you wait long?" She gave me a small hug.

"No, its fine. Were you surprised?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, i was about to have lunch with my colleague, good thing you were 5 minutes early." Inha waved good bye to her colleagues. Somebody made a coughing sound and we looked behind us.

"Ms. Song its good to see you again." He bows.

"You too."

"I see you brought a friend." He turns to me.

"Ah, yes she's visiting me."

"Hi, im Johnny Seo."

"Im sowon." I accepted his hand.

"Well, were actually going somewhere. Ill see you aroud Mr. Seo." Inha bows.

"Already? We should have lunch together and catch up." He offered, inha squints her eyes. He does look familiar and so is his name.

"Hold up, is he the son of your boss." I whispered to inha.

"Yes i am." He smiles. "I see youve heard about me. I trust that its all good things?" He turns to inha.

"Of course sir." Inha replies.

"Then it wouldnt be hard for Ms. Sowon to get to know me."

There was an awkward silence, inha was looking at Mr. Seo like she's about to scare him, even so he wouldnt stop staring at me.

"If you would be kind enough i hope you can excuse us, since were running late."Inha broke the silence.

"Well, im glad i met you Ms. Sowon. I hope you visit us again." He smiles.

"It was nice to meet you too."

After that inha pulled me away.

We walked outside and just went to the nearest restaurant. Inha was a bit annoyed, her brows were so closed together when She was texting someone.

"Take it easy, your screen might break." I chuckled and started to eat.

"I just really dont like that guy." She takes her chopstick and started to eat too.

"He's actually really good looking."

"Yeah sure, if he wasnt full of himself."

"Sounds like you really dont like him."

"Im surprised you noticed."

"Well, i think he really likes you. He even asks us out for lunch." I chuckled.

"No he doesnt. He likes you."

I choke on my food.

"Geez, dont pass it on me." I replied.

"Believe me he does."

"What makes you so sure?" I laughed.

"We dont talk to each other, not even greet each other. So he wasnt really talking to me, he was talking to you."

"That doesnt prove anything, maybe he didnt want to be rude."

"Yeah sure, and another thing he doesnt eat lunch, so the fact he invited us means he's going out of his way just to talk you. If you still dont believe me, look he's asking for your number." She flashes her screen.