(15) Easily

Bang Chan

I planned a date for us today. Im finally gonna do it, im gonna ask her.

The night was perfect, i took her for a drive to a place where we could be alone and nobody would see us.

"Its really peaceful here." She said as i place a matt for her and me to sit down on. We could see the city way up here, i brought some Champagne with us.

"Yeah, i wanted us to be alone and free."

"Thats nice." She smiled and stared at the city's glowing light.

She wasn't talkative like she usually is, but she wasn't sad either. Maybe she was just tired, I heard that her bestfriend is coming home tomorrow, i decided this is the perfect day.

"Wanna lie down?" She nodded. I adjusted the matt and let her head rest on my chest. It was really perfect, i can feel her body relaxed, it was peaceful. "Inha?"

"Hmm?"

"Im glad i met you and that youre here with me..." i stopped and i helped her get up, so i can see her face. We were both staring at Each other, i was a bit nervous but seeing her smile boosted my confidence.

"Im glad too." She caressed my face and i kiss her hand.

"I want you to be my girl and i want to be the guy for you." I was holding her hand and she was surprised, she probably knew what i would be saying next.

"I love you inha, will you be my girlfriend?" She let out a small gasped, it took her seconds then she embraced me.

"I love you too chan." I felt so glad, this is the best night of my life, i hugged her tighter.

"But, i-" i slowly let go of her, she inched away from me, she didnt look at me. I started to feel shattered, i was petrified.

"Im sorry, i just. I feel like now its...i feel so guilty." She buried her face in her hands and started crying.

I didnt know how to react, i thought this was going to be a great night. I pushed my feelings aside for a moment and comforted her.

"Its fine, im sorry if i put you in a tight spot. I was going to fast." I sighed. "Please dont cry inha you dont have to feel bad."

"Im sorry chan." She hugged me again.

"Hey come on, why should you be sorry? Its fine i understand." She continued sobbing, i fight back the tears that was threatening to fall. Aigooooo... "i should get you home, you need to stop crying and get some rest." She looked at me with sad eyes, she slowly got up and went back to the car.

The ride back home was silent.

A lot of things were going on in my mind, questions that im dying to ask her but i just cant. I hold on to the steering wheel like my life depended on it. Inha was resting her head on the window, eyes closed.

I drove a bit faster since i just wanted to go home too, she noticed and she looked a lot more guilty.
...

We finally arrived . She removed her seatbelt and i remained still.

I wasnt looking at her.

"Chan." She almost whispered.

I didnt answer, i wasnt ready to hear her apologize again.

"I-"

"Dont worry about me, ill be fine inha." I gave her a small smile.

"I do love you chan, i hope youre not having doubts about me." She turned to me and placed her hand above mine.