(6) Lo Siento (sorry)

Jung Sowon

Lee know was quick to catch me. Why am i so clumsy? I closed my eyes in frustration. He helped me up.

"A bit clumsy?" He stoop down and tied my shoelaces.

"Thanks." He looked up and smiled.

"Your face wouldve been crushed if you didnt have a boyfriend." He winked. Whats with him and winking?

"Thats a little exaggerated, maybe just swollen."

"Whatever you say." He took my hand.

"Hey, will it be okay if youre not wearing your mask?" I worried.

"Yeah, i just wear it sometimes when i dont want to be noticed." He held my hand tight, he must've notice i wasn't holding onto him.

"What if they saw you with me? Wouldnt that be a problem?" We were on the bus stop now.

"They already know me and chan have girlfriends, though some fans arent supportive most of them are okay with it. They dont know who you are so dont worry." He kissed my hand. I looked away to hide my tomato face.

We got on the bus. I guess this would be better than a cab at least i dont have to initiate a skinship or conversation since we arent alone. He was still holding my hand even as we sat down. He was smiling and looking outside.

The fact that he said its okay that he has a girlfriend proves that this is just a temporary relationship, if this was all real we would be too scared to take risk of being outside. Thinking of that makes me not want to do it anymore, why should i fall in love if i know ill only get hurt? I was voluntarily removing my hand because of this, He looked at me with worry.

"My hands are sweaty." I pretended to wipe it in my jeans, he was waiting for me to finish so i pretended to look for something in my bag.

"What are you looking for? Did you forget something?" He kept watching me.

"No, i just checked if i brought my power bank." I brought my phone out and started to look through my messages. I can see from the side that he got tired of waiting he just rested his head on the window.

I got too busy on my phone so i just put in my bag, i dont want to be so rude. I looked at him and he was asleep. I guess he was still tired or bored? Definitely bored. I stared at his beautiful face, his long eyelashes and curvy lips he's so angelic.
"Im sorry." I whispered that even an ant wont be able to hear it.I removed few of his hair in his eyes. If he was just my real boyfriend then i wouldn't be so afraid to get close to him.

"Are we almost there?" He spoke, i stopped stroking his hair.

"Yeah." I put my hand away.

We got off the bus and started to walk, he took my hand again this time he held it more loose.

"Should we eat first before we watch the movie?" He asked.

"Lets watch the movie first, we could have pizza inside!" I said when my eyes caught a pizza shop.

"Youre more excited about pizza compared to when you saw me." He said it in a joking manner though i knew he was being honest.

"Ill buy the tickets, you buy the pizza."

"We should buy it together." He frowned.