(1) Im Always Gonna Want you back

Jung Sowon

Im back in korea, im so excited. Aini will visit soon, our double date didnt go well as planned but i did gain him as a friend. Chris understood my situation that i wasnt ready yet, he also said he'll make time to visit me in korea. As for aini she did have a thing for her date but she found out he knows rick and decided to pull it off.

Im currently waiting in the airport for inha. I havent seen her for more than a year. I bought her so many things from malaysia i hope she likes it. I even bought a present for him, i dont know why i did...

I see inha get off her car, she jumps frantically as soon as she saw me.

"Sowooooon!" She ran to hug me.

"Inha, wow i missed you so much." We were hugging in joy.

"Youve grown! I cant believe it, you look good." She scanned me.

"Youre talking non-sense I DO NOT." I replied.

"Your hair is so long now."

"Okay mom, i could say the same thing. Youre even more beautiful and your short hair looks good on you."

"Not as good as your brown hair now." She complimented.

"Oh lets shut up this is never gonna end." I took my suitcase and bags from the floor.

"Lemme help you with that, lets go and eat i reserved a nice place for us." She winked and opened her car door.

We were making our way to the restaurant she booked.

"So tell me, how's life in Malaysia?" Inha asked while driving.

"Nothing special, all i do is work."

"So you mean to say, i travelled around Malaysia better than you did?" She laughed.

"I guess so, i only sleep during free days, i only had the time to go for stroll during intern days." I chuckled.

"Thats horrible, well at least you earned a lot and youve got good credentials."

"Look who's talking, Hows work?"

"Fun but dreadful when i see my boss." She hissed.

"Ooh, is she still mad at you?"

"Big yes, its not my fault her son is single and doesnt like me."

"Well maybe if you work a little more you'll get promoted to a higher department and wont see her again." I teased.

"Yeah right."

We arrived at the restaurant, gosh i missed korean food so bad, im hogging everything and inha is just laughing at me. It was time for dessert and they served bingsu.i took a glance at inha, i hope it doesnt remind her of that day. She stares at it for a while.

"Do you want to order something else?"

"What? Why?" She starts to eat.

"Well, it brings back memories doesnt it?" She just smile and nodded.

"Its fine, theyre the best memories anyways."

"Thats good." I start to eat too.

"Well of course you dont avoid pizza? Its still pizza i mean." She jokes.

"You look happy, did something happen that you didnt tell me?" She lick her bottom lip.

"Nothing in particular, i just see good days ahead." She smiled.

"Are you sure thats it?" I pout.

"Of course, its because youre here again and i feel like im gonna be happy again." She couldnt stop smiling.