(31) Dont throw it all away our love

Jung Sowon

Once minho was gone i called inha up and made her come over.

"Whats so important this late at night."

"Minho remembers."

"What?!"

"How? Did he tell you?" I showed her minho's text. "Did you talk about it?" She seemed worried.

"No, thats why i called you. If ive known that promise would put me through this. Just Shit! I dont know what to tell him, it wouldve been better if he forgot." I buried my face in my hands.

"Hey, im sure he'll understand." Inha patted my back. "We didnt mean to do it, we were clueless, Besides we always knew it wouldnt last long."

"But its like we forced them to love us, i just feel so embarrassed."

"Did he tell chan?"

"I dont know but im sure he didnt. Did chan say something?"

"Nothing weird."

"Thats good, i dont want to jeopardize your relationship because i made a stupid promise."

"Just tell him the truth, everything. If he gets mad then apologize and ignore him all your life." I looked at inha. "But thats minho, and theyre stray kids. Im sure he'll understand you and by the way he spoke to you im pretty sure he's not mad."

"Just disappointed?"

"Confused."

"Can you do me a favor?" Inha nodded. "Can you tell minho im sick."

"Are you sure? You ought to tell him sooner. Telling him youre sick will just make him want to come even more."

"Im just trying to find the right words to tell him thats all."

"Okay, whatever makes you feel better."

"If thats the case lets binge watch some dramas." Inha nodded happily.

We slept at 4 am we didnt get to finish the drama series since it was 2 seasons. I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, it was 9 am in the morning. I looked at who was calling, i shaked inha furiously and gave her my phone.

"Answer it quickly."

"Ugh." She took my phone and put it on loud speaker.

"Hello?"

"Sowon? You sound different? Did i wake you up?"

"This is inha actually,sowon is asleep. She called me in last night since she was sick."

"What?! How is she? I knew i shouldnt have left. Is she okay now?"

"Her fever is cooling down, she's still sleeping." Inha yawned.

"Thank you for taking care of her."

"No biggie."

"You sound tired, i could take care of her if you want? You can get some rest."

"Ah, no! Its fine, i just woke up thats why. And sowon doesnt want you to get sick because of her so ill do it for you."

"Dont you have work tomorrow?"

"I do, im sure sowon is fine by this afternoon. Just some fatigue and all that."

"Call me if you need anything then. Thanks again inha."

"Okay bye bye." Inha threw me my phone.

"Thanks."

"There better be some pancakes when i wake up." Inha lie down again.