(9) Half of my heart

Jung Sowon

Its been 3 weeks and 4 days since lee know and bang chan came to our lives. Im getting used with him always following me around, i have no problem with being with him now. I followed inha's advice to treat him like a best friend, it made it easier for me to accept his presence and not hurt myself if he leaves.

Chan and inha has been sweeter than ever, they sometimes act like a married couple its really cute. They've been asking me to do a double date but im too busy these days so i couldnt. Even lee know is begging me for a date.

I went to buy groceries since were out of stock, lee know came to my house right in time when i left. He wanted to follow me but i told him its fine and just feed ttalgi since i forgot to. I was waiting for my turn when i didnt noticed i received a text from my grandma 20 minutes ago,saying she's coming over. I panicked but it was my turn now in the cashier. I texted my grandma if she already arrived but she wasn't answering my text. I hope she isnt there yet.

I hailed a taxi once i finished. I havent told my parents about my instant boyfriend. My grandma might kill me if she finds lee know in my apartment. I ran to my apartment and found lee know sitting across from my grandma. Shit.

"Grandma, why didnt you tell me a bit sooner that you were coming over?" I put down the groceries.

"Why? So you can hide your boyfriend?" She raised her eyebrow. I nervously laughed.

"No its because i couldve prepared you your favorite dish." I went to her.

"You lying child." She spanked me.

"Grandma." I widen my eyes it was embarrassing.

"So this handsome child is your boyfriend?" He looked at lee know and i didnt speak, should i really tell her?

"Why arent you answering?"

"Isnt it obvious grandma?" I chuckled.

Lee know was just sitting pretty and listening to me and my grandma talk.

"Grandma, ill unpack the groceries. Ill leave you two to talk." Lee know bowed and left.

"How come you didnt tell me you have a boyfriend? And its almost a month since you two been in a relationship, you used to tell me everything first." I reached for her hand.

"But you are the first one to know. Mom and dad doesnt know yet or my sister."

"You should introduce him to the family." She glared at me.

"I will when i have the time to visit you."

"You should."

"I promise ill visit you guys."

"Not just you promise to visit with minho too!"

"Okay i promise to visit with lee know i meant minho." I sweared.

"He seems kind." Grandma looked at lee know who was arranging foods on the fridge.

"He is kind, he's really understanding." Lee know looked at us and smiled.

"You should take care of him sowonniee, i think he really cares for you and after a long time you finally have someone with you. Make sure you stay with him." She smiled at me. But he cant even stay with me... i just nodded at what she said.