(6) if its meant to be it'll be

Jung Sowon

Should i just go with it? Im not liking this. I take a look at aini and she's waiting for me to decide.

"Look, if you tell me a good reason why you dont want to come with me i will let you off." She crossed her arms.

I cant tell her that i have an imaginary past with stray kids. There's a lot going on my mind right now, What if minho is her friend? Or much worse what if minho is the guy she's been talking to?

"So?" She asks.

"I was a huge fan of them during college days and i had embarrassing moment with one of them."

"Thats it? Youre being dramatic. How embarrassing was it? And you dont even know who my friend is."

"Who's your friend?" My heart started to beat fast.

"Han Jisung." I felt a little relieved, but if her friend is jisung and aini told me that the guy she was texting was a friend of her friend then the chances that its minho is incredibly high.

"So is jisung the one youre embarrassed to see? You dont look so good sowon."

I dont know what to do, my head is spinning.

"Hey sowon." Aini was cut off when her phone rang. "Jisung is calling were already late, so tell me is he the one you dont want to see?"

I shake my head and aini finally smiled.

"So you'll come with me? Please???" She begged.

"Okay."

I have to know who's the guy. If its him then ill just have to accept it, but maybe its not him? This is one of the dumbest idea ever.

We finally walked in the restaurant. I could feel my heart pounding. I saw jisung waving and aini smiled and waved back.

He was alone, i looked around for someone familiar. Maybe its not minho.

"Gosh aini youve changed!" Jisung hugged her we all sat down.

"Speak for yourself, you look great. Where's the nerd i once knew?"

"Hush! Im a cool guy now." Jisung laughed and turns to me. "Who's your friend?"

"Im sowon."

"Its nice to meet you. Im not sure if you know me but im jisung." He extends his hand.

"She knows you better than you think." Inha teased.

"Really? Im flattered."

"Shut up or ill leave." I whispered to aini and she nodded.

"So how are you?"

"Im great, whats it like being famous?"

"Easy as pie."

The two were busy talking while i couldnt rest my eyes and kept scanning.

"Oh, my friend had a little emergency. He's just a little late." Jisung spoke.

"Its fine." Aini shrugged.

"Youre really unfair you never visited me but now you did because of my friend." Jisung pouted.

"Dont worry youre not the only one." Aini pointed me.

"Oh im actually curious how did you meet another korean." Jisung asked.

"I was granted an internship in malaysia when i was in college?"

"Really? Did you know i studied in malaysia?" Jisung exclaimed.