(21) Love Scenario

Jung Sowon

I head downstairs and avoided minho's gaze.

"There she is." Jisung yelled.

"Too loud." Hyunjin groans.

"Noona, have some." Seungmin prepared me a plate.

"Thanks."

"Baby, sowon is here now." Chan tapped inha's hand, she lifts her head up when she saw me.

"Hey." She waved her hand.

"You guys are a wreck." Jeongin laughed.

"Someday you'll know." Woojin mumbled.

"I already know." He answers, our head quickly turned to him. "Oh come on, i already saw all of you drink many times." They all nodded slowly.

"So noona, is juni youre little brother?" Seungmin asked

"He's her son." Inha spoke.

A lot of them almost spilled their food, jisung choked.

"my nephew, how'd you know about him? Did i talk about him last night?" I asked, i dont remember much.

"No, you had a phone call with him last night." chan answered.

"I did?" I let go of my spoon.

"Yeah, you even sung to him." Jeongin added.

I ran my hand on my hair, then a sudden flashback of me talking to him and singing.

"Too much beer." I buried my head in my hands. I hear them laugh. "Forget about it, i definitely sounded like a dying goat."

"Ani, you sounded really good." Changbin says.

"Youre making it up, im sure you guys dont remember it."

"Okay then, lets all say it together what song did she sing on the count of three." Chan signalled with his fingers.

"Sleep tight, good night by twice." Hyunjin and felix guess the wrong song. I didnt understand what they said.

"I thought you guys wouldnt remember." I sulked. They laughed at me. I was just being a responsible aunt. This day is so embarrassing for me.

"Other than that i did remember felix falling from the floor." Jisung laughs.

"Hyunjin even puked." Woojin laughs.

"My house, i can puke all i want." He sassed.

"The highlight of the night was when hyung strangled inha noona." Jeongin clapped his hand.

Inha was surprised.

"He did?"

"Was that a headlock hyung?" Changbin asks.

"No! I didnt." Chan defended.

"He did cover her mouth pretty well." Minho added.

Inha crossed her arm.

"So you handled me like a man." Inha glared at chan.

"It was because you were bothering sowon's phone call."

"Oh so you think im a bother?" Inha gasped.

"No thats not what i meant. You were just acting all crazy- no i mean hyper!" Chan stuttered.

"Keep going chan."

Everybody turned quiet, it was awkward.

"Cut it out." I deadpanned.

"Oh so now youre siding with him? Am i too much too handle?!"

I laughed at her, everybody looks at me weird as if im throwing gasoline in the fire.

"Stop inha youre scaring them look." I pointed to their faces, inha started to laugh as well.

"Hyung..." jeongin sounded terrified.

"If aini is like this.. i dont know." Changbin raises his hands in defeated.

"Yah! Noona you scared us." Felix puts his hand on his chest.

"Phew, i thought you two were going to fight." Hyunjin added.

"Youre so mean, you fooled us." Chan hugged inha.

"I just seized the opportunity." Inha giggled.

"Dont worry guys, inha wouldnt care if you throw her out of the window. Its the normal thing to do when she gets all hyper." I stated.
Inha nodded at what i said.

"Geez, you two are such an actress. Did you plot that together?" Minho asked taking me off guard. Inha stopped laughing.

"Is this another one of your acts?" Jisung laughs.

"You caught us! Its kind of a best friend thing. Its like telepathic powers right?" Inha elbowed me.

"Yeah, one brain."

After that we started cleaning the house, inha and chan did the dishes. We started to clean the house, jeongin and seungmin didnt help out since they cooked for us so we excused them. Felix and hyunjin couldnt handle their hang over too well so they slept again. The five of us did the cleaning, i cleaned the living room, changbin and woojin did the backyard while minho did the dining area while jisung cooked dinner.

Wow, chips everywhere. I started grabbing the trash, bottles and cans. This room reek of alcohol since we drank here the whole night. I vacuum the carpet then started to mop the floor.

"Uh my head." I plopped myself on the sofa.

"Do you want some help? I can finish that up."

I massage my temples.

"Ill be fine in a minute. Im just taking a rest. I can do it."

"Then ill do it while youre resting." He grabs the mop from me.

"Thanks." I closed my eyes for a bit.

I didnt know i fell asleep, i woke up lying on the sofa. A blanket covering me.

"Im sorry i fell asleep." I yawned.

"Is your head okay?"

"I feel a little better."

"Thanks for the help lee know."

"Call me minho were friends after all." He smiles.

"We are?" My voice sounded so groggy eew.

"You dont want to?" I quickly shake my head.

"Am i really awake now?" I whispered to myself, i hear him giggle. Heol.

"Were not really close with each other arent we?" He rubs his nape.

How am i supposed to answer that?

"Im sorry if i seemed mean, im pretty awkward with girls."

It suddenly hit me, this was the side of him that i never saw. He was like me, of course im awkward with boys. But not with stray kids since ive met them before.

"I thought you didnt like me."

"Its not that, im not really good at making friends but im really fun to be with." He smiles awkwardly.

"So i heard."

"Lets be friends sowon." He extended his hand.

"Okay minho." I shaked his hands.

"Oh right! Here, its a little payback for the ice cream." He handed a strawberry milk.

"Wow thanks." I quickly drank it.

"I think we can be great friends." He beamed.

I can live with that. This is enough for me.

——————————————————————————————

Author's note:

A little short i know😂 anyways i hope youre enjoying the story❣️ if you have time checkout my other stories as well love lots💕