(22) Nervous

Jung Sowon

Im moving out of inha's house tomorrow, i finally found a nice house. Its not as big as inha's place but its big for one person. Inha didnt want me to leave, but i had to. I love being with her but i always wanted my own place. My other things are at my parents house, they'll have it delivered tomorrow too. I already ordered some furnitures too, i actually earn a lot ever since i was an intern. Not to mention my bonuses that i put in my savings account.

Inha cant actually help me tomorrow since she has work, jisung and minho will help me instead. As for minho we've become good friends ever since the party at hyunjin's house. We werent that much awkward anymore, and im starting to be contented with the friendship thing. Though i gotta admit my heart still skips a beat sometimes when we talk or when he does some nice things for me.

"Hey come with me." Inha peeked through the door. I follow her downstairs. "Tada!" She prepared a romantic dinner.

"What's this?"

"Its my farewell gift, more like an apology gift since i cant help you tomorrow."

"I told you its fine. Besides you'll visit in the weekend anyways." I sat down. "Did you cook all of this?"

"Some of it, but the fancy stuff i ordered it." She laughs.

"Chan must be excited to hear that im moving out." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Dont be ridiculous, weve only been dating for like what 4 months? And he cant live here, JYP will kill him."

"Who said anything about living?" She squinted her eyes.

"How are things with minho? I heard you two are getting closer."

"Were friends now actually, and im completely fine with it."

"Is it just me or jisung is shipping you two? I kinda notice that he always insists on pushing you with minho whenever he's got the chance."

"He found out that i like minho, and he promised to help me out coz he thinks that we look good as a couple."

"No wonder you didnt protest to any of it."

"Yeah, you kinda ruined the plan most of the time. But all is forgiven since were all settled."

"Why didnt you tell me? I could've helped."

"Jisung already makes it obvious, telling you will only make it worse."

"Just keep me updated, i am your friend after all."

"Fine, he's helping me move tomorrow alongside jisung. It was really changbin that was suppose to help but because he found out that minho is not doing anything tomorrow he told minho instead."

"Why? does he know too?"

"Nope, he just thinks that minho is perfect for me."

"Youve got to tell me all the juicy stuff that will happen tomorrow okay?" She threatened me with a spoon and i just nodded.

I doubt anything happens.

...

I was in the car with jisung and minho, the moving truck is behind us.

"I didnt know you can drive noona." Jisung spoke, he was in the passenger seat while minho sat at the back.

"My dad taught me right before i worked at malaysia."

Few minutes later we were at the location.
The movers unloaded the truck with my things. Minho and jisung started lifting heavy stuff inside the house while i unload the one's inside the car which are my things from inha's house.