(20) When im with you

Jung Sowon

I got worried when i heard what chan had announce. Does that mean i only have 1 month left with minho? But ive only started to warm up to him... i wasted two months full of stupidity.

"Hey, you know you can tell me if youre upset with me?" He stopped me from walking.

"Im not, im upset with myself."

"Why?" He bend his neck since i was looking down.

"I was mean to you all this time and i only have a month left to spend with you." I covered my face since i was starting to cry.

"Who said you were mean to me?" He was rubbing my back.

"Dont lie it makes me more upset."

"You werent mean to me everyday, it was occasional. I enjoyed being with you whether you talk to me or not. I had fun times with you."

"I havent been a good girlfriend. Im really sorry if i took to long to get my mind set." I sob even more.

"Stop crying please."

"I cant help it." I tried to wipe my tears.

"Lets get you inside first okay?" I nodded and we went inside my apartment. Our apartment.

He made me drink water and made me relax.

"Minho."

"Yes baby?" He turned to me. I was resting my head on his lap we were on the sofa.

"I love you." I locked my fingers with his. He made me face him.

"I love you too." He kissed my lips then my nose."You should only do this with me."

"Saying i love you?" I asked.

"That and this." He pointed at my head on his lap.

"I do this with inha though."

"Even her. This should only be our thing." He held out his pinky.

"Okay, you should promise to only let me do this too." He nodded. "Not even jisung."

"Jisung?"

"You have a thing for that dude."

"I do not. Thats gross."

"Whatever, if you ever replace me with another please not him." He gave me curious look. "Because when the time comes you get tired of me ill go with him." I laughed.

"Thats not funny. Im gonna make sure you dont come anywhere near him." He frowned.

"Should i tell you a secret?" I played with his hands.

"If its about your secret love for jisung im not interested."

"No its not about that." He eyed me suspiciously. "I really didnt recognise you when you first came here." I chuckled.

"I knew that was all real. No wonder you looked so terrified and so ready to kick my ass off." He shaked his head. "I think i mentioned my name that time? How can you not recognise me?"

"Youre not the only minho in the world."

"Youre so weird, even if im not the only minho in the world that should ring a bell since your boyfriend's name is minho." He removed his hands.

"I wasnt in the right mind that time, and you came out of the blue." I stifled a laugh.

"I really was tired that morning since we had a lot to do the night before and i went straight here so i could see you. But all i got from you is a threat." I sat up and levelled my face with him.