(12) The way i feel inside

I made my way to sowons house. I texted her first to make sure she's awake, she must be in a good mood she even sent me an emoji. I did everything she told me, to inform her and knock first. I dont want to upset her anymore.

I helped her cook the breakfast. This is the best breakfast ever. Its lovely i feel like were a real couple now. We were having a good conversations she even thinks that i dont listen to school but i find it funny since it was true. I was already in a good mood but i heard her call me lee know again, when will she stop calling me that? I wanted to go with her wherever she goes, but she thinks i should just stay of course she thought thats what i want too. She's so clueless.

She wore simple clothes but i still find her pretty. We went to the library, i felt weird since some people were giving me odd looks. I just wanted to go home it feels like i dont belong here. I just have to endure it for her. I looked for the books i like and i went back first.

"Waahh, this is a daydream bad boy reading a book while looking so immersed in it."

I felt good when she noticed me.

"Girls are gonna swoon over you, They'll stare at you more." She giggled. So cute.

"I dont care about them, im trying to impress you." I whispered.

"No need i already am."

Im so glad i went with her. She puts on her glasses, i didnt know she wears glasses. I watch her concentrate on her books, she looks gorgeous just by reading. She tied her hair up, i couldnt take my eyes of her,I was absent minded in reading.

She really studies hard no wonder she's so thin. Im gonna make sure she eats 3 meals a day. Even her eyesight might get worse because she's so glued in reading.

We finally left the library. We entered the restaurant and she was choosing on the menu, she puts her glasses on again since the letters were small. I was staring at her face but it seems like i wasnt the only one. The guy behind us was staring at her exposed neck. I felt my blood boil, i tugged sowon's hair tie, making her hair fall down.

I made her sit down instead, when i was done i sent him a glare. He should be glad i didnt rip his face off. She asked me what was wrong but i didnt want her to feel uncomfortable, so i just said it was nothing.

We were eating but he wouldnt stop looking at our table even if i was staring him down.
I wasnt enjoying my food, sowon was quietly eating.

"Hey, can i have my hair tie? I cant drink my soup properly."

"No." It came out a bit harsh.

"But how-" i stared at her face, no way im letting him enjoy staring at you. I felt bad since she looked scared of me. She didnt speak and ate the side dishes instead. I sighed she wasnt looking at me now.

"Im sorry, i just dont want you to tie your hair." I grabbed her hand

"Whats wrong with tying my hair up?" She still wasnt looking at me.

"You look so beautiful with your hair up, but your neck is exposed and other guys are staring at you for it." She finally looked at me, its all that guy's fault. Sowon saw it too.

"I see, thanks for worrying."
She suddenly kissed me and i was taken aback. "Stop worrying and lets enjoy the food." I smiled i felt my anger go away and the guy finally looked away. I realised that she only did that to make him look away but i still feel happy about it, i kissed her cheek too.