(17) Stick with you

Jung Sowon

I woke up early and made breakfast. I texted him but he didnt answer, i cant call him. Did he just blocked me? I bet he's really mad at me.

I ate by myself and went to inha's place.

"This is a miracle, why are you here?" She opened the door for me.

"Is chan here?"

"He isnt. Do you need something from him?"

"Yeah, where is he?"

"Jisung's place they went for a drink last night."

"Do you happen to know where jisung lives?"

"That i dont know. Minho stays over there right?"

"He does. I really need to talk to him."

"Did something happen between you two?"

"I did something really bad to him. And i want to say sorry, i want to make it up to him." I bit my lip.

"Can you make up with me too, im really hurt since youve been ignoring me." She crossed her arms.

"Im sorry if i was so mean and cold to you." I hugged her tightly.

"Do you think im that easy?"

"Yeah." She hugs me back.

"You know me too well." She swayed me.

"Ill try calling chan." She took her phone and we waited for him to answer. "He must be asleep, its still early And they're drunk."

"Leave him a message."

"Okay boss." She showed me her screen that she left him a message asking where jisung lives.

"Thanks, lets go to school together."

I went to class and tried to catch up on things i missed, i havent been listening ever since i came back i had to push a lot of information inside my brain.

My class ends late today so I came home by eight. I looked at my messages but none of them were from him. I asked inha if chan told her the address she said chan came home a bit late but She gave me the address.

Its a little late, im not sure if i should go. I asked chan for jisung's number. He hesitated at first but inha made him.

I called jisung.

Me: hey this is sowon, minho's girlfriend.
Jisung: where did you get my number?
Me: i got it from chan. Is he there?
Jisung: he's asleep.
Me: did he drink a lot?
Jisung: yeah he did.
Me: is he okay? Can i come over?
Jisung: he's fine. Its late he'll get mad at me if i let you.
Me: i see. Im sorry for hurting your friend.
Jisung: why are you telling me that? It sounds weird.
Me: i just wanted to, i hope we can be friends too.
Jisung: youre too honest.
Me: ill just come over there tomorrow. Thanks for helping.
Jisung: i didnt help though. Dont be offended but can you not come in my house?
Me: why?
Jisung: because you and hyung are gonna be dramatic while im here, its awkward.
Me: but he always comes to me, at least he'll know im determined and sincere if i go there.
Jisung: fine. Dont be too early though.
Me: thanks youre really nice.
Jisung: thanks i guess.
Me: bye.

...

I woke up early and made soup for minho. I hope it helps him. I took a bath and got ready.

I was so nervous in seeing him. What if he breaks up with me or slams the door in my face? No he wouldnt do that right? But what if he doesnt like the soup or what if he ignores me? Will he let me in? Will he even forgive me?