(11) M.I.A

Lee Minho

I woke up feeling excited and happy all of a sudden. An image of her suddenly came to my mind as i woke up. Sowon. I feel like i missed her so much.

I went to her apartment coming from our dorm. Im glad im going to see her. I enter her passcode, she started to speak but she wasnt turning around. I bet she doesnt know its me, so i surprised her and hugged her from the back.

I thought she was playing games with me but she looked so serious and the next thing i knew i was kicked out of the place.

I went to jisung's place for a while, that dude cant say no to me.

"Hyung, i thought youre gonna stay at sowon's place?"

"She's mad at me. Let me stay for a while."

"Dont stay here. Just apologize to her, she's just mad because you were gone for a long time."

"You have to let me stay, she even threatened me with a frying pan."

"A what?" I didnt repeat it. "Whatever, you'll leave once you two made up." He went to the bathroom. I called chan to ask how did inha react when he came back. Surprisingly she did the same but inha gave up the act when she made chan cry. That dude is so soft.

Later that day i joined chan to pick her up, i hope she's not mad at me. I was so relieved that she wasnt mad at me and she even apologised she really looked guilty. She wasnt talking much, she looked so occupied with something. I asked her what was it but she said it was school stuff. She was a bit awkward but i find it really cute when she blushed. Why was she so shocked that i like her?

When i brought her home i noticed she changed the passcode, she said she did it because of inha. She wouldnt tell me the new one and i was getting a little upset. Im supposed to stay at her place? Dont i deserve to know it? when she told me the passcode it came to me that she didnt want me to stay over. I didnt react since i dont want to get upset on the first night. She was already coming in without me. She looked so occupied again maybe she's busy so i just let it slide and smiled at her when she let me in.

She went to the kitchen and i lie down since im so tired. She came back and brought me the juice. It was awkward again so i asked her how was school, she only gave me a short reply. I asked her to ask me something too like she's supposed too. It was fine but when she asked me about jisung i was shocked. Does she like him? I got upset so i changed the subject and just played a movie.

The movie was starting and i was shocked, she didnt sit with me. Its like she had no idea that we should sit together, i let her be since she'll eventually lay down with me, the movie continued but she never did. She was laughing and enjoying the movie while i was dumbfounded of what she was trying to do to me. Is she still upset with me?

I couldnt take it anymore so i hugged her but her body seemed so tense, its like she didnt want me. She relaxed eventually, i nuzzled my head on her neck, ive never missed anyone this badly. I was getting sad now it feels like she's not happy.

"Dont you miss me sowon?" I asked her and she finally answered me.

"I missed you too." I felt so much better when i heard that, it was like magic. I really missed her and i couldnt control myself i kissed her. But she wasnt kissing me back she broke the kiss and made an excuse. I felt shattered, she even used jisung to get rid of me. I was so confused so i just left.

The next day i waited for her text but it never came. I wanted to eat with her but time passed by and i thought to myself she'll never text me.

I felt so excited when i finally received a text. I made sure i looked good, were going on a date right? I hesitated to enter on my own but i still did. She hugged me and ive never been more shocked in my life, she apologized which was cute.