(7) I did it all with a Smile on my Face

Song Inha

Sowon mustve been busy yesterday, she didnt leave a message or called me. I waited for her to come home since i want to tell her the truth about me and chan. Its been bugging me since ive been keeping it from her for almost 2 months now. I went to check up on her but she was already asleep.

We were having breakfast and sowon seem a bit distracted. Maybe now is not the time to tell her..

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Hmm? Nothing, just work."

"Did you and aini went out? You didnt come home for dinner."

"Sorry about that. Aini wanted to have dinner with me and i couldnt say no since it was already under reservation. I forgot to tell you." She started to drink her coffee. "Is there something bothering you?"

"Who me? No-no Maybe im just tired." I replied.

"By the way Im coming back to work again." She cheered.

"Thats great! You wont get bored anymore."

"Uh-huh, so dont wait up for me. I sometimes work over time."

"Sometimes?" I repeated.

"Most of the time." Sowon smiled.

...

Jung Sowon

Aini asked me out for lunch coz she told me she has great news.

"This is your treat right?" She nodded.

"Order as much as you want."

"This is so good. Its my first day again at work and i already have a lot to do." I whined.

"Geez, i hate our company." She says while texting.

"Yah, were eating can you not text your boyfriend now."

"Sorry, changbin is just so sweet." She giggled. I rolled my eyes. "Speaking of which, you didnt tell me inha was dating chan."

I choke on my pasta.

"What?"

"Wait. She didnt tell you? Youre not serious?"

I wipe my mouth. "Are you  sure its her?"

"Im sure its her,Changbin told me. He said they were stalking my instagram account and saw a picture of me and you then jisung clicked your name and saw you and inha."

I didnt speak. Is this possible? Did chan remember inha?

"She didnt tell you huh. Im sorry i talk too much. Maybe she's waiting for a chance to tell you."

"So they know inha?"

"Yeah, they say she's chan girlfriend. But they're not sure if they're official or just dating."

"Oh."

"Cheer up, im sure she has a good reason."

My mind actually went blank. Aini is right maybe she has a good reason.

"So whats my bonus gift?" I pulled out a smile to change the topic. "Is it a trip to Hawaii?"

"A fan meet." She squealed.

My face fell. Great. Just what ive been avoiding.

"I thought you'd be happy? I already bought the ticket so you cant say no."

"Isnt this a bonus gift to yourself?"

"Youre being mean, inha could come with us. Im sure she's attending."