(25) ILYSB

Jung Sowon

I waited for minho outside jyp, he wants to have lunch with me.

"Sowon!" He waved at me from the other side of the road.

He was about to cross the road but he stopped and looked behind him. Who's that?

There were two girls talking to him. Maybe theyre a trainee? A staff? He was smiling and nodding his head like a puppy. The two girls suddenly went to his side, they each took a photo. Hands wrapped around minho. They were squealing and jumping. They're a fan of minho. The girl in the pink dress wouldnt stop talking to him while holding his hand, it seems her friend got jealous since she also held minho's other hand.

Thats it. I acrossed the road and minho's eyes widen, he probably forgot i was waiting for him.

"Eonnie? Can you take a picture of us? Here." She didnt wait for me to answer. Minho is on the middle, each of them had their hands wrapped around minho's waist.

"Done." I handed her phone back.

"Eonnie mine too." The other handed her phone. Eonnie really? Were like in the same age.

"Smile." I took the photo.

"Thank you minho oppa." The girl in the pink dress said shyly.

"You really look handsome thanks for noticing us." Her friend added.

"Its my pleasure,please continue supporting us." Minho waved both his hands.

"Oppa, can we get a hug?" Girl in pink said in a cute voice. A hug? Wow.

Minho looked at me for a second and nodded at the two girls. They both hug him at the same time.

"You smell good oppa." Her friend giggled, let me rip your nose off. Im just kidding.

"Thank you. Take care." Minho smiled his million dollar smile.

"Is she your stylist? Thank you eonnie." They both bowed to me.

I didnt have time to answer since they turned to minho again and waved good bye. Finally.

"Sorry about that." He hugged me.

"Its fine, i get it you're famous."

"Youre not jealous?" He scanned my face.

"Should i be jealous of half of the people in the world?" He rolled his eyes.

"Were big, but not that big yet." He laughed.

"I didnt know fans could get to you that close." We started walking.

"They cant."

I stopped walking.

"So you were doing that on purpose?"

"I wanted to see if you would get jealous." He shrugged.

"Unbelievable, and if i did?"

"I would be happy. Youre too understanding." He sighed and continued walking.

"Its because i trust you and theyre your fans, i would feel the same way they did."

"Are you saying you would do the same thing if you saw me and you weren't my girlfriend?"

"No, i would take a picture but i wouldnt snake my arms around you, i dont want to make you feel uncomfortable. Plus i wouldnt ask for a hug, who knows if i smell like sweat?"