(24) Sherlock

Jung Sowon

My alarm suddenly sounded off.

"Inha, i dont think were dreaming."

"Then are we high?"

I turned my alarm off.

I stood up from the bed and inha followed me. I left her house since i have to get home and get ready for school.

We were both thinking, we didnt bother each other's thoughts.

When i was done and ready to leave inha was waiting for me outside.

"Yah! You scared me."

"Sorry, i still dont get it, how come theyre calling us."

"The way minho talked to me is as if nothing happened. He even told me that he was worried since chan couldnt get a hold of you too."

"Is this a miracle or something?"

"Id want to believe that but im not sure either. I think we should ask them."

"Are you crazy? Are we just gonna say hey why are you still my boyfriend? youre supposed to disappear?" She sounded so frantic.

"We could do that if were idiots."

"Do you have a plan?"

"Yeah, wait for me after class. Were gonna be late!" I said as i saw that it was already 1.

Thankfully my professor wasnt here since he was sick so i had time to think about what happened.

Maybe i should try and talk to him, to see if he really is back.

Minho

Hey, how are things over there?

Im a lil' busy babe. Ttyl😘

He really is back. But what if he never was gone?

I couldnt wait to talk to inha, we both have class till 8 and it was driving me a bit crazy. Youre probably thinking that me and inha should both be happy. We are but we never expected something like this to happen, were both wondering how could this happen?

Inha went home earlier since her professor disimissed them early. So i went straight to her place.

"Hey i ordered food." She sat down on the chair.

We started to eat while thinking.

"So i tried to talk to minho to see if he really is back and he answered me back."

"What did you say?" I showed her my phone.

"You should try and ask chan when you can talk to him. Im sure he knows when they'll finish practicing." She nodded and started to type on her phone.

"He said theyre already done. Should i call him?" I nodded.

She dialled chan's number and put it on speaker.

Inha: hey baby.
Chan: are you home already?
Inha: yeah i am. So how are you?
Chan: im fine just a little bit tired.
Inha: i see. So i was wondering about yesterday... how did you leave?
Chan: you mean what time did i leave? I left 5 in the morning, our manager called us he said we needed to go early.
Inha: why didnt you tell me?
Chan: i didnt want to wake you up. Didnt sowon tell you about it?
Inha: no she was confused just like me.
Chan: i guess minho didnt wake her up either..
Inha: i guess so...