(22) Goodbye Road

Jung Sowon

I only have 3 days left with minho and after that he'll be back to being an idol or in reality he'll be gone and return to his real life.

I had no luck of finding that old lady anywhere. Maybe she disappered into thin air or moved out. Maybe this isnt her doing after all and its all just because inha wished for it. But thats just wishful thinking.

I know im not the only one suffering, since inha is also trying her best not to let chan notice her happy facade.

"Youre being sad again." Minho spoke from behind me.

"Im just sad that youre already leaving." I held his arms that was hugging my waist.

"I told you ill be back, we already discussed this baby."

"I know." I was sniffling, if only what he says was true.

"Ill always call every night, and if we dont have a busy schedule ill stay over or visit. I would really do that i promise."

"Instead of promising that, can you just promise you wont forget me instead?" I turned to him.

"You'll be on my head 24/7." I punched his chest. "I promise i wont forget about you." He kissed my forehead.

A call suddenly ruined the moment. It was chan.

Me: sup chan?
Chan: is inha with you?
Me: no why what happened?
Chan: i think she left, i really annoyed her last night and i think she got mad.
Me: maybe she went out.
Chan: ive been waiting for her for 2 hours now, she left her phone.
Me: chan are you crying?

I held my laughter.

Chan: i dont want her to break up with me.
Me: what did you even do to her?
Chan: i asked her to go to the gym with me but she didnt want to, i pleaded her until last night and she got annoyed.

I finally let out a laugh.

Me: chan, 1st of all we dont do gym, 2nd inha got annoyed not mad,im sure she'll go with you. 3rd she didnt leave you, she's probably around the corner lastly she wont break up with you for being petty.
Chan: around the corner?
Me: yep, i guess she's doing it again if she left her phone. Just go look for her around the block and you'll see.

Minho:bye hyung!

"Hyung is such a softie." Minho shrugged.

"Do you want to see something amusing?"

"Are we going to watch a movie?"

"Nope, a live play. Come on." I pulled him outside.

I looked around the corner and finally saw it.

"Isnt that inha?" Minho squinted his eyes.

"Yep, this is gonna be cute." We hid behind a street post.

"What is she doing?" I didnt answer him and let him see for himself. "She's feeding stray dogs?"

"And cats. Its amusing right? She always do it atleast twice a month."

"You both are amazing,oh there's chan hyung." We moved a bit closer so we can hear them.

"Inha!" Chan ran to inha.

"Chan? Did you just cry?"

"This could be a movie." Minho commented and i nodded.

"Why didnt you tell me where you are? I thought you left me."

"What?"

"I thought you got mad at me and left me because i asked you to go to the gym with me."