(16) Say you wont let go

Bang Chan

Ever since her best friend came back inha was super cautious when talking to me, she replies late, she doesn't call me when she's with her, considering that we seldom see each other now, we don't at all. I cant even talk to her on video call. Aigooo...

I felt like we'll never see each other again, but then one night she wanted to meet with me. I felt anxious of course, its been a while since i last saw her.

"Hey." She smiled.

We were inside the car, our usual hide out.

"So, hows it going?"

"Its been really tough the past few weeks, I'm sorry that i didn't have time for you."

"Its fine, what about your best friend?"

"Sowon found out about us."

"How? We dont even talk much."

"Changbin."

"What? How? Do they know each other?"

"Yeah, did changbin ever told you about dating a girl?"

"Yeah, is she sowon?!"

"No, but the girl changbin is dating is sowon's friend."

"That girl, aini? Right?" She nodded. "So how did she find out about us? Changbin doesnt know who your friends are, i know i dont."

She sighed.

"Changbin and jisung were stalking aini's instagram, jisung saw a picture of sowon and aini together so he clicked her account and saw that we have a picture together."

"Does jisung know sowon?" She nodded.

"She accompanied aini on their date."

"So how did Sowon react?"

"She was disappointed that ive kept it from her, But she forgave me."

"Thats great, does that mean we can go back to normal?"

"Yeah i guess."

We did go back to normal, but we still arent official. She changed after that day, she seemed so gloomy when she's with me, but when were talking through the phone she sounds like she really misses me. She's been messing me up really, i couldnt read her mind and she wont tell me whats the problem.

The fan meeting was near, we were all excited, inha and aini were coming except sowon since she was sick.

During the fan meet i kept scanning the crowd looking for inha, i just missed her so much but i didnt want to be obvious. When it was time to sign the albums i was excited since ill be seeing inha, but i was surprised to see inha's best friend, she was talking to jisung, i didnt know what to say, i was nervous. So i started it normal and pretended to be familiar, she seemed really nice.

"Im sorry if i couldnt ask you for permission and meet you formally."

"Hey its fine. I know youre a good guy." She smiled.

The way she said it felt like she really knew me. It was like talking to an old friend, i guess thats why inha loves her dearly. She was nice.

Inha came a few moments later. I wanted to just squished her, she looked so adorable in her cute dress. I wanted to squeeze her into a hug but i controlled my self and emotion. We were definitely laughing at our selves since were pretending like we dont know each other.

"Stays are really pretty."

"Am i one of those pretty stays?" She asked cutely.

Something Kinda Crazy: Lee Know ft. Bang Chan fan fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें