(27) Youre my Moonlight

Song Inha

I waited for chan he said he'll come over tonight.

I fixed up some popcorn and started to play a movie already since he's taking a bit long.

Half of the movie was already done, i cant believe chan missed my favorite part of Shrek the third.

"Babe, im sorry i waited for the members to fall asle- you started the movie. Without me?" He sat beside me and a i paused it.

"I was getting bored, we could just watch another movie after this."

"Noo, if we finish that and played another movie i wouldnt get to finish since i cant stay out too late."

"Ive watched this a hundred times already, ill play a new one." I took the remote and browsed for a new movie.

"I missed you." I stopped what i was doing and looked at him, he was staring at me his chin was resting on his palms. "I think i dont want to watch a movie." He sat up straight.

"Why?"

"I wouldnt get to spend much time with you if were too focused on the movie. I want to talk to you and be with you completely."

"I missed you too." He started to smile.

"How bout we eat something and talk?" He got up and went to the kitchen.

I followed chan and he was already cooking something. If i was alone, the real me wouldnt even think of eating at midnight.

I went to him and hugged him, back hugs are the best. I really missed his scent and his warmth.

"This feels nice. You mustve missed me so much huh?" I nodded my head. "Are you gonna hang onto me till i finish?" I nodded again. I can feel his chuckle.

"I dont think i can let you go." I mumbled in his back.

"Well you have to."

"Why?" I hugged him tighter.

"Because im done cooking." I loosen my grip.

"Oh." I let him go.

"Is there something wrong?" He turned to me.

"Nope, i just missed you a lot thats all."

We ate after that. Chan quickly washed the dishes while i was at the window staring at moon.

I feel chan snake his arms around me. He started to sway me,i rested my head on his shoulders and closed my eyes as i listen to him humming.

"Moon, river, wider than a mile. Im crossing you in style someday. Oh dream maker, you heart breaker. Wherever youre goin, Im goin your way." He sang in his sweet low voice.

I wish i could just stay in his arms.

"Moon, river, and me." I faced him.

"I love you." I kissed him of course he kissed me back.

"Ill always love you inha." He kissed my forehead. "This really sets up the mood you know?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Chan!" I hit his chest.

"What?"

"Should we go outside?"

"Are you sure? Its cold outside."

"Im sure, besides the moon is really pretty tonight." I went to get my jacket, chan hid his face and hair again.

We went outside my apartment and strolled around the block. The night was cold, the streets were quiet.