(21) We like 2 party

Song Inha

We are having a barbecue party in hyunjin's place. Chan and minho are already there, since i still had some errands to do sowon decided to wait for me so we can go together.

"Do you think they'll be gone by the end of the month?" Sowon turned to me.

"I want to say no but thats too stupid." I chuckled.

"I have a lot of regrets with minho, i dont think it'll go well for me." She sighed.

"Dont think like that. You still have a lot of time with him."

"2 weeks? Im even thinking of skipping school but he might might not like it if i did." Sowon fidgeted with her fingers.

"Im thinking the same, lets get rid of this thoughts for a while. They might notice it if were this gloomy."

We arrived and the door was opened by hyunjin.

"Girlfriend alert! Come in. Those two are dying for you to arrive." He smiled. "Theyre at the back." We walked to the back of his house. It even has a pool.

"Baby!" Chan yelled, he ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug."I was dying already."

"Told yah." Hyunjin walked up to jisung.

Minho and sowon were talking about something.

"Can i help with anything?"

"Its fine, its almost done anyways." He smiled.

We gathered on a table and everyone settled down. The table was a mess, jisung and changbin fighting over a meatball, woojin hogging all the chicken, seungmin wont stop baby talking to jeongin while hyunjin feeds jeongin and Felix was having his own world eating.

"Eyy kids, cant you all be normal for once." Chan yelled and they just nodded.

"Im not a kid." Woojin replied.

"Jisung says youre really pretty inha noona." Jeongin spoke.

"Thanks, but i think sowon wouldnt like that." I pointed at sowon. Chan glared at me and he threw his empty cup at jisung.

"I didnt do anything." He whined.

"I heard sowon likes jisung, is that true?" Hyunjin turned to sowon.

"Yeah, i think he's really funny."

"Ahh hyung, i thought you were making that up." Changbin laughed.

"I like you too noona." Jisung smiled at sowon, making minho throw his sausage at jisung.

"Youre wasting food." Woojin yelled at minho.

"Werent you staring at sowon's pictures last time hyung?" Hyunjin asked woojin.

"Yah! I did not. I just wanted to see what she looked like." Woojin yelled.

Minho threw his chicken bone at woojin.

"You guys are a mess." I laughed.