(19) Like Im gonna Lose you

Song Inha

Minho and sowon came over our apartment after dinner.

"Baby where's that jengga we bought?" Chan yelled.

"Ill get it." I yelled from the kitchen and grabbed 4 cans of beer and some chips. I put it down on the table in the living room where everybody is settled. "Its in the bedroom at the top of the closet." I sat down.

"I thought you were going to get it?" Chan pouted.

"I changed my mind." I opened the chips and he went to get it.

"Since when did you have jengga? You never played it with me?" Sowon opened her can.

"I just bought it, chan wanted to play it with you guys."

"Here we go." Chan sat excitingly.

"You shouldve brought uno cards instead. This is just like playing truth or dare." Minho remarked.

"Then dont play." Chan moved away the tower of jengga from minho.

"Im already here, dont be childish."

"Who goes first?" I asked.

"Should we go by age? Or shall we play rock scissors paper?" Chan suggested.

"Im not good at rock scissors paper. Lets go by age." Sowon spoke.

"Okay so its chan,minho,me and sowon."

"You should really start calling me oppa." Minho whispered but loud enough for us to hear.

"Shut up minho." Sowon rolled her eyes.

"You only call him minho?" I asked.

"Thats a progress, she used to call me lee know." Minho chuckled.

"Okay chan start now!" Sowon cheered.

"Youre weird." Chan replied.

"She's my friend." I glared at him.

"I know you're both weird." He took a piece out successfully. "Do 3 aegyo's." He sighed.

"Wait ill get a plastic bag for you guys. Dont want anyone to vomit on my carpet." I pretended to stand up.

"Ugh, why did you have to pick that hyung?" Minho looked so disgusted.

"Is it that bad?" Sowon asked and i nodded.

"Shut up please." He took a deep breath and did 3 aegyo i tried my best to pull a poker face.

"That was nice." Sowon was the only who spoke, minho just ate some chips.

"Thank you for telling me how cute i was." He turned to me. It was minho's turn now.

"Kiss the person on your right." They all look at me since sowon was on his left it turned silent for 5 seconds but he kissed sowon. "Because youre always right." He smiled at her, sowon blushed.

"Phew, i thought we were gonna cut off ties just now." Chan fanned himself.

"Kiss a person with the same sex." Sowon didnt hesitate for a second and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"What the fuck?" Chan was so surprised.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Sowon went back to her place.

"That was so weird." Minho was looking at the both of us.

"I think we should stop playing. Im getting anxious all of a sudden." Chan wiped his fake sweat.