(23) Officially Missing you

Song Inha

Chan caught me in the bathroom crying last night. I thought he was asleep already. He stayed up with me, he told me that he wouldnt be able to sleep unless i was okay. I did a lot of crying he told me multiple times that he'd always call me at least 4 times a day so i wont feel lonely.

He even made me drink tea. He sent me our photos so i could look at them whenever i feel sad. When i still wouldnt stop crying he took me outside.

"Look above."

I look at all the stars and the big moon above.

"You can always talk to the moon, talk as if you were talking to me. And ill talk to the moon about you. It will feel like were together since were under the same moon."

"That sounds beautiful."

After that conversation i finally relaxed and got some sleep.

Morning came and chan was nowhere to be found. Though he told me, minho and him will leave in the afternoon i knew that wouldnt work.

The bed was once again empty.

I stared into space and hugged my knees.

My alarm sounded off reminding me i should get going. I was absolutely late for my first class.

I was dragging my feet to the school gates and into my room. I tried my best to focus and listen to the lecture. But all i could think of was that chan was gone.

Time went by slowly and i didnt want to go home just yet.

"Inha!" My heart stopped. Could it be him? I turned around and frowned in disappointment.

"Jiyoung."

"Hey you alright? You look down."

"Im fine. Did you want to tell me something?" I fixed my bag on my shoulder.

"I think i should be the one saying that?"

It finally slipped into my mind what sowon told me last time.

"Oh right about that."

"Yeah about that blocking me thingy. Should we discuss it over food? I know a great place." He smiled.

"Im sorry but i dont really feel well. Ill just make it quick."

"Quick and painless?" His eyes left mine. "We can talk next time if you want?"

"No, i have a lot on my mind and i dont want to keep you in the dark." He nodded and sat on a nearby bench.

"We can sit down right?" I nodded and sat beside him.

"Im sorry if i couldnt tell you sooner, but i blocked you because i didnt want someone to get jealous of you."

"Why didnt you tell me?"

"Im sorry i didnt have the chance to tell you." I looked down, he's probably so hurt about it.

"So you have a boyfriend?"

"I did."

"Did?"

"Im sorry for not telling you sooner, everything happened so quick. I didnt mean to hurt you and drag you further."

"Its okay, thank you for telling me. If he makes you happy and youre happy im fine." I just nodded. Chan did make me happy.

"I hope we can still be friends?" I asked and he nodded.

"You can alway count on me. Well i dont want to bother you, your boyfriend must be waiting for you." He stood up and stretched his hand to me and i shaked it.

Something Kinda Crazy: Lee Know ft. Bang Chan fan fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें