(11) Its not Fine

Jung Sowon

Like i said inha was super shocked to see me.

"Did you just got here?" Inha asked.

"No, she was just on time for the fan signing." Aini answered.

"Really? Wow, im glad to see youve gained some strength." Inha was staring at me smiling widely.

"Its just allergies, im sure sowon is fine, right?"

"Yeah im gonna be fine." I stared at inha. "Lets go eat!" I pulled the both of them.

Inha and aini were so hyped talking about the boys and i just listened. I was getting so bored i made an excuse that i was still exhausted since i took a pill.

Inha went home with me of course and she was quick to bombard me with questions, she stopped when i wasnt answering.

"You were very brave today sowonniee." She patted my head.

I turned to her and smiled.

"You wanna tell me how it went?" She rested her head on my shoulder, we were sitting on the sofa.

"Nothing much really."

"What do you mean?"

I told inha what happened.

"Why Didnt you tried talking to him?" Inha removed her head from my shoulders.

"Well i couldnt speak, all i could do was stare at him."

"Well for all its worth im glad you still went anyway." She hugged me.

"Chan and changbin were really nice to me, im happy and feel at ease that youre dating nice guys."

"And you should be too. Look you just gotta Be strong and see how it all falls out, who knows maybe in the end its not minho."

"Whoever he is i hope he comes sooner, im getting really bored." I chuckled.

...

Two weeks have passed already, im still bored. I hear that changbin and aini are maximizing their time together since aini will be leaving two weeks from now. And because aini was leaving she wanted all of us to eat together.

Now im sitting next to jisung, while aini and inha are with their boyfriends.

"You look bored." Jisung whispered.

"Yeah, there's too many couples its burning my eyes."

"You know i dont understand how a girl like you doesnt have one."

"Have what?"

"A boyfriend."

"Because im not pretty."

"Nonsense, i bet there's a guy at your work that likes you."

"Nope, but there is a guy at work who hates me for no apparent reason."

"Then he must be out of his mind, or maybe he doesnt hate you but secretly likes you."

"A lot of guys find sowon pretty but they also find her pretty scary." Inha butted in.

"They do not, youre making things up." I laughed.

"She does seem scary at first." Chan replied.