(3)Inside my head too many questions

Jung Sowon

When i was done for the day i waited for inha on the school bench.

She finally arrived and she looked so happy.

"Why do you look so happy?" She sat beside me.

"I have something to tell you and its gonna sound really crazy and you might not believe me."

"I believe in crazy things right now." I said as i remember what happened earlier.

"How do i start? Okay you see i woke up this morning and i was talking to jiyoung and you know how i call him oppa since he's a year older than us so."

"Thats it?"

"You see i woke up with a man beside me."

"You what?" I yelled.

"Its not what you think. It turns out he was my boyfriend."she chuckled.

"Youre not making sense, are you saying you had a one night stand?"

"No, it didnt make sense for me either but remember what we talked about last night? How i wished that bang chan was my boyfriend?" I looked at her with confusion all over my face. "It came true, bang chan was the guy sleeping next to me. I even made him cry since i told him jiyoung was my boyfriend, since i couldnt recognize him at first. I thought he was a creep but it turned out he's my boyfriend."

"Are you sure you werent dreaming inha?"

"I thought i was dreaming but it was all real. Im even meeting him now."

"You do realize that its impossible." I stared at her.

"Im with you on that believe me, he even knows my passcode and my number. He literally cried because he thought i was cheating on him and you know what he told me? he said that i told him that id understand even if he was busy because i loved him."

I was surprised to hear that and she was waiting for my reply.

"If you really met bang chan then..."

Shit.

"What is it? Did something like this happened to you too?"

I grabbed my phone and looked at my saved pictures since i save a lot of pictures of idols that i like. I swiped through the pictures and i saw his face.

"You met lee know!" Inha yelled.

"No its not him." I denied.

"Jisung then? They were the only one you wished for sowon."

"This is impossible."

"So what did you do?" She smiled at me.

"I scared him off and threatened him to never come back or ill beat him and call the police."

"What?" Inha looked so bewildered.

"I didnt recognize that it was lee know? And besides i was being rational and on guard, how could i even think of things like that when i was scared."

"Are you blind?" She laughed.

"No wonder he looks so familiar."

"You are so mean, anyways i think he'll forgive you." She smiled and gestured me to look at the gates.

It was minho with bang chan.

"Dont act too weird okay? Excuse me i have date." She smiled and stood up.

"Wait what will i tell him?"

"Im sure you'll think of an excuse in the last minute. Have fun!" She ran to bang chan and gave him a hug,How can she be so comfortable?