(33) Touch

Jung Sowon

I woke up from deep slumber, it was like i havent slept in 300 years. The first thing i saw was the man of my dreams, once again i felt like i was finally alive.

We were both squeezed in the sofa, we mustve fell asleep early. I was in his arms, the place i would gladly stay forever. This day finally came where i was close to him, where i can touch him. I caressed his face with my thumb.

"Minho, wake up." He just moved his head. "Hey, its morning. You need to wake up, they might be looking for you."

"Uhmm."

"You must be tired... ill text jisung youre here." My phone was in front of the tv, i was about to get up but minho laid me down again.

"Dont move." His eyes were still closed, he wrapped his arms around me again.

"But-"

"I already told them. Be quiet now."

I pursed my lips and just stayed quiet, i couldnt move since my arms were locked in his. I tried closing my eyes and sleep again but my brain is already alive and awake. I looked up at him and he was asleep, i watched the hands of the clock go round and round.

"Minho im already hungry." I can feel my stomach grumbling, minho didnt hear me. "Hey, im gonna make breakfast." I pulled my arm up and gently tapped his cheeks, He just hummed. "Im gonna make breakfast, you can keep on sleeping okay?" I slid his arms of me.

"30 minutes." He put his arms back.

"Im really hungry, its 8:30 already..." i reasoned, he peeked at me with his one eye.

"Okay." He kissed my forehead and lets me go, i sat up and stretched my arms. I take a look at him again before getting up.

My phone boomed, i answered the call from gayoung.

Gayoung: yah! Where are you?
Me: what do.. shit! Fuck! I forgot! Im on my way.
Gayoung: you better hurry! Or im gonna slap your butt your work is getting piled up already!
Me: okay okay!

I immediately ran to the bathroom, i could skip taking a bath since im so late but i didnt take a bath yesterday and i can smell pizza on me,I groaned and took the quickest bath and got dressed and took my bag,I jogged downstairs.

"Are you late?" Minho was still yawning.

"Isnt that obvious?!" I put my shoes on.

"Arent you gonna eat first? You were already hungry, you cant skip meals sowon."

"This is all your fault." I got up and ran outside. "Im gonna kill you later okay?!" I yelled right before i got in the cab, good thing he was just waiting there.

9:15 wow im gonna be there by 10. Great. Just great. Im so freaking hungry, this is minho's fault if he hadnt kept me i would not be this late. Well i did enjoy it myself...

I clocked in, this is my first time being late like this. I dont like being tardy especially when i have a lot of work to finish.

I flopped my body on my swivel and stared at the folders that were on top of my desk.

"Yah, why are you so late?" Gayoung brought me the coffee i begged for earlier in the cab.

"I slept in, i thought today was sunday." I took a sip of coffee.

"Sucks for you. Well good luck with that." She pointed at the folder and left.

"Thank you!" She waved and went back to her desk.

I take a look at my candy jar and it was empty. I always keep a jar of sweets on my table to keep me from being hungry especially when i work over time.