(17) 24k

Jung Sowon

Ive been thinking on how to get close with minho, jisung told me he'll help me out but they were busy promoting so there isnt really i can do. Aini already left 3 weeks ago, it was heartbreaking watching her and changbin separate. They had no choice, i do hope things work out for them.

Its time for my lunch break, i was about to go outside to grab a bite but somebody called me.

"Ms. Sowon!" I turned around to find the owner of that voice. I was surprised to see him here.

"Johnny? What brings you here?"

"I visited a friend of mine, i didnt know you work here." He gestured to me.

I looked at him suspicious.

"Hey, im no stalker. If i was i shouldve waited for you outside." He chuckled.

"Okay, well. Do you need anything?"

"Uh yeah, you told me you'd be my guide?"

Oh yeah... i said that..

"I guess we can go together, i was about to have lunch anyways." I shrugged.

We were strolling outside, im not really in the mood for street foods right now and i dont have a lot of time to go around the streets.

"So what are we having?" Johnny was walking beside me, i feel so small being beside him.

"Do you want to try something?"

"I dont have any idea..." he scratch his nape. "Can we go somewhere where theres a lot of street foods stands?" He smiled.

"We could but that would take too much time."

"I can get my car."

"Uh no, i only have like 45 minutes left for lunch break." I beamed.

"What? Why?"

"Over worked and forgot to eat." He shaked his head.

"That not good, you might get an upset stomach if you do that."

"Already had one." I winked.

"What? Then lets waste no time." He grabbed me and pulled me in the convenience store.

"We can eat something here right?" He started scanning the place.

He's so clueless.

"Im gonna have jajang myeon. and some kimbap, do you want to have the same?"

"Yeah im familiar with that." He nodded happily.

"You should be." I took two for the both us, he grabbed it from me and started to do it by himself. I grabbed two cokes and some snickers for me.

He payed for it, using his credit card. The cashier was surprised. We sat down by the table outside.

We started to eat silently, i tried to eat a bit slow since i don't want to upset my stomach.

"So tell me, how come you've never had street foods?"

"Well, i lived in chicago ever since i was a kid. I only come here for vacation back then and i never went out on my own."

"How long have you been staying here?"

"Its been more than 2 years i think?" He looked up and started to think.

"And you never had the time to try any of it?"

"Yeah, my friends are not that kind of people."