prologue: desire [m]

Sooyoung was trying to contain her moans as she covered her mouth with one hand and the other, she had on his shoulder to steady herself. She was going to kill him for this as he rammed into her wanting sex with very silent grunts only, she could hear. Each thrust only increased her want to moan aloud and be loud. He was smirking at her, watching as she tried to contain herself. It was getting hot in the small closet and by the way he grasped her hips and picked up the pace—he was getting close.

Her back was going to hurt the next day. It was against the wall and he had previously slammed her against the door, her lower back hitting the doorknob. He didn't care. He was needy and people were coming into his office just as they had started their sinful act.

"I guess he really isn't here at this time. We'll come back another time."

She groaned as she heard the door to his office open and close. Faintly the footsteps were fading farther and farther away. She unclasped her mouth and clung to his hair—grabbing and pulling harshly not just for the pleasure but as a payback for her back aching—letting out her small ahh's of pleasure from his thrusts and building release.

"Fucking finally."

He pulled her upper body forward, stopping the movements before he walked them out of the closest. His erect member slipped away from her the moment he threw her on the couch in his office—unceremoniously—only to climb on top of her and re-enter with a forceful thrust that made her shriek in both surprise and pleasure.

"I love hearing your moans, but I didn't know how hot you looked when you were trying to contain them."

He was being rough as he kept thrusting harshly into her core. The sounds of skin slapping could be heard along with her mewls and his grunts. His forearm was by her head and she could see how tense he was, closing his eyes to find his release. She was close. She was so close and felt her walls tighten and clamping around his member. It earned her a throaty groan from him as he opened his eyes and stared at her. His free hand diving to play with her clitoris and she soon saw white, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Taehyung!"

She moaned out, her orgasm passing through her system. The man on top of her shuddered above her, stopping as he found his own release, panting from the intensity of it. He smiled devilishly at her before pulling out and throwing away the condom as he made himself look decent. She laid on the couch, gathering her thoughts—trying to steady her breathing—before doing the same as the man in front of her.

"Thank you, Sooyoung." He watched her fix her skirt and look for her panties. She looked around the floor and stopped when she saw him holding her red lingerie with his pointer and middle fingers. "I think I'll keep this souvenir."

She blushed. She usually never wore that kind of undergarment, but he had specifically giving it to her with a note, telling her to wear it. She decided to focus on fixing her hair that had previously been in a bun, instead of letting him see she was flustered. She needed to recreate that bun or something similar to it. He stepped up close to her, placing a stray hair back in place. He was close and the touch would have been considered tender if it was anyone but him. She noticed his out of place tie and began to fix it. He watched her intently and she tried not to show she was bothered by the intensity his eyes held. Him licking his lips was not helping her.

Sooyoung finished and slightly jumped when his hand was on her neck—working its way down to her chest. She followed his movements with her eyes and noticed what he had been smirking at. Her shirt was still unbuttoned a little too low and right at the top of her breast was already the start of a purple-ish mark. One of the many she knew covered her body but were covered by her clothing. She buttoned up the last two buttons and cleared her throat—feeling uncomfortable knowing in his pocket were her panties.

"I'll go now. The papers you summoned me up for?"

She stuck her hand out as he chuckled, stepping back to his desk, and handing her the files. An excuse to get her up to his office to have sex with her but still needed so no one would be suspicious. She received the files and headed out the door.

"Miss Park, make sure you're easily available. I may need you again later."

She spun around confused and saw he was fixing his hair while on the phone with who she figured was a buyer. She kept moving and walked out. At the end of the hall was his secretary, who had not been there previously. Acknowledging the secretary and heading towards the elevators, she sighed once the doors closed. It was yet another record for him, finishing up in less than thirty minutes. Yeah, he would definitely call her back in before the day was over. 

How did she even get where she was?