truths [m]

18 + MATURE CONTENT WARNING: sexual scenes

        All of it must have been a dream. There was no way he would cheat on her. There was no way her three-week-old relationship would end like that. She knew there had to be some logical explanation but there wasn't. There wasn't any explanation for the amount of pain she was in. 

Mingyu had cheated on her. Had cheated on her almost a week before she found out. Was it when she stopped him from getting too physical? It had not felt right to her. She already had a relationship where most of what they did was have sex. She wanted a relationship that would slowly build up to that point. Where it wasn't just sex but making love. Where the two involved loved each other. That was the type of relationship she wanted. She wanted a lasting one and part of her hoped she had found it in Mingyu.

Honestly, she should not have been surprised. Mingyu cheated on her with his old friend and the same girl who he had flirted with when he first rejected her advancements. If he was going to do that, why even try to woo her in the first place?

She had woken up in the middle of the night. It was four in the morning and she sat, covered with the bed sheets. She did it. She ran back into his arms because at least with Taehyung she knew what she was getting, and he made her feel—something. She wasn't numb anymore. She felt everything. His touch she had missed, his lips on her body and just the way he could bring her to unexplainable pleasure. She had gone back to Kim Taehyung and that was why she never told him they should stop.

Sooyoung didn't want to think she would ever cheat on Mingyu, but not fully ending what she had with Taehyung by saying the words that would break everything—it was as she had anticipated an encounter.

He wasn't there, though. He wasn't lying next to her when she woke up. He was gone. Usually, he would sleep. They didn't cuddle, not on purpose at least, but they would sleep beside each other.

The thought of him gone made her sad. Maybe, this wasn't the best thing to do. She looked down to herself covered by a bed sheet and sighed. How, did it all end up like this?

"You're awake." Her head snapped at the direction of the door. Taehyung walked in. In his hand he had his phone. "Sorry, I got a business call from California. I was expecting it."

She nodded and watched how he only wore boxers. His hair was a mess and maybe she wanted their intimacy a little too much because he had a mark between his collar bones. She did that. She created this mess, of him looking so appealing and sexy.

"I couldn't sleep." He sat beside her with enough space, from the corner of her eyes she could see him nod. "I, I never expected this."

"To be here like this? I told you, you would regret it."

"No. Not us, not what we did. I never expected to be cheated on."

She faced him and he didn't say anything. He was facing forward to nothing in particular. Sooyoung closed the space between them, straddling him once more as she let her protective sheet fall from her body. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her waist and watched her curiously. Maybe she was a little too broken hearted to even care she was bare to him. There was no embarrassment.