little surprises [m]

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: sexual scene

        The office was abnormally quiet. It never was that loud. The only difference was that after ten phone calls that morning, he put Somi's phone to go straight to voicemail. He was too busy to deal with his own calls. He had tried to bribe Yoongi to act the secretary role for a day—Yoongi quickly said no. So, instead he thought of a different option and the silence on the twelfth floor was deafening. He was the only person up there.

He was bored. He had lunch, and the afternoon was dragging on. So, he smirked, tapping into a site he had previously seen Sooyoung on. The same day he watched over her shoulder. He wondered what she would have bought. Out of all the lingerie available. Taehyung only spent enough time to order something he would personally like to see Sooyoung in and clicked off the site.

Taehyung giggled, bringing his hands up to his mouth in fists. He kicked his legs under him as he did. He was going to spend his first Christmas with Sooyoung, and it made him giddy. Gone were his lonely Christmases—now he had someone with him. He wondered what she had planned. How would she feel knowing that one of his surprises was their new apartment?

On their last venture, there was one apartment that Sooyoung liked. It was the penthouse. The living room had an overview of the city and Han River. They were windows on both sides until the start of the large kitchen. The entire apartment was spacious. They had four rooms and three bathrooms. He knew the moment they walked in, she wanted it. Her eyes had sparkled, and she spoke about how she would set up their baby's room and how the living area had enough space for their dogs. She liked the natural lighting. He liked that the floor they were on and the building they were looking at, was the tallest of the surrounding buildings. He did not need prying eyes into their private home. The only thing that had made her weary was the cost—he shrugged at it, and she scoffed, mumbling "rich people" under her breath. He wanted to tease her, letting her know soon she would be one of those rich people by marriage.

He bought it. He had to pay it all upfront, which he did not mind. Sooyoung had left dejected when the relator told them that there was another couple currently looking to buy, having made the first deposit but still debating on it. He figured that if the couple really wanted the home, they wouldn't have just put a deposit as a way of safe keeping. The relator was more than happy to have him pay for everything up front. His name also helped—the relator had recognized them right away. She would silently gush about them, probably telling her friends about how she helped the Kim Taehyung with his "model" girlfriend Park Sooyoung.

Still, his reactions of wanting to kick around and hit things with a pillow out of pure giddy joy, was new to him. Majority of the time it would come out by cuddling next to Sooyoung with a bright smile on his face. Every so often, he would laugh as he held her and she would question him, only to end up kissing him on the forehead from finding him endearing. "Tae, you're so cute. It melts my heart whenever you giggle and smile like that."

He was submerged in his own thoughts, about spending Christmas with her, that he missed the ding of the elevator. He only knew someone was on his floor when he saw the door opening. He half expected the person to be Yoongi or Kyungsoo. He did not expect to see an overly smiley Jin with Eunhee in his arms. His face fell as fast as he saw them. As much as he loved Eunhee—he was seeing too much of her. She on the other hand, seemed happy to see him.