return

"I'm so happy you're back! I missed my office buddy. Also, how could you not tell me that you and Mr. Kim? My fantasy became real, and you never told me!"

Sooyoung had grimaced when Hayoung screamed at seeing her. It gained everyone's attention. She had been hoping for a peaceful morning, it was going to be a busy office day. The weekend, after the fitting for Irene and Jin's wedding, she and Taehyung came to a consensus. It would be a waste of money to not stay in their homes at least three times a week. So, since he didn't want to part from her unless necessary, she would be staying at his place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. He would be at her place Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Sundays, they would trade off. Taehyung was happy with that agreement and the remaining two days were spent going back and forth. She would need enough clothing for when she would stay. He would need clothing too.

As they settled things, she did end up walking in to her room, seeing Taehyung on her bed, a stack of envelopes in his hand. He had a smirk on his face. A surprised smirk.

"What's this, love?"

"Ah, that ... your letters."

"I see that, why?"

"I didn't find them until after you stopped sending them. I wanted to read them while I was home. The more I did, the more I knew how truthful you were about your feelings. It made feel simultaneously bad and miss you so much."

There was no need for her to say anything after that. Taehyung walked to her, pulling her to him and soon she found herself under him as he made love to her. It was like he wanted to prove it through his actions, and she was okay with that. Being intimate with him was different now. It was no longer just an escape or way to forget. He still made her feel the same. He still knew exactly what to do but knowing he was in love with her, and she loved him, was what changed.

The night ended with them ordering some take-out and eating while watching a movie.

Taehyung then told her that on that Wednesday they had a meeting. Mr. Wong wanted to hold a conference. They were in Korea for the Gala. She was preparing for it, getting back in the groove of things as Yoongi sent her files that briefed her. Kyungsoo then brief her on what was going on with Busan. She had two days to get up to date, because he needed to focus on his own things for the meeting, Taehyung went home that Sunday. Granted he did end up on Face Time with her for a good hour, until she fell asleep on him. The last thing she heard was him huffing about how she could so easily fall asleep.

Taehyung had been there to pick her up and she swooned at seeing him. Even more when she saw he was holding a rose for her, kissing her cheek, and telling her how he loves her so much. She was in heaven. Just seeing him was a sort of euphoria for her.

"Hayoung, you're so loud."

"How do you expect me to be?! When you left, I thought you were still dating Park Jimin and now you're not? Have you always been with Mr. Kim?"

She had flinched at the sound of Jimin's name. She was trying to prepare herself for when she would see Jimin again. However, being reminded of his name and their past, made her flinch. How would she react? Did she hate him? Did she even want to see him?