it's about you and me

Typing could be heard from inside the office. The door left ajar. The typing ceased followed by a groan and the moving of a chair. Taehyung loosened his tie and threw his head back out of exhaustion. Monday had been a hectic day. Other than the wedding, he hadn't seen Sooyoung much. She only worked half days due to having signed a contract. He wasn't sure—yet—but it felt like Jimin was purposely keeping her busy to keep her away from him. It was working.

He pouted as he stared at the ceiling. He missed her. He missed her smile, her laugh, he missed hearing her talk, and her face. He missed her so much that he went to her apartment last night with dinner. Sooyoung had just gotten home. She called him a mind reader because she was starving. He wasn't. He asked Seunghee to keep Jimin busy. Jimin always took Sooyoung out for dinner and he found it unfair. It wasn't fair. Jimin was very serious about winning her over.

He smiled, remembering her cute face as she ate the food he brought. She looked tired and whined about how being a model was not fun if it meant little to no sleep. Yet it was worth it when she saw the outcome of the shoot. He listened, mainly nodding, and admiring her beautiful and expressive face. She was comfortable with him. He could tell and he liked that, a lot. She ended up asking if he needed to do anything and he said no. There was an attempt to watch a movie, but he ended up just cuddling next to her and making out with her on the couch like a couple of teenagers and he enjoyed it, just kissing her.

He smiled. He would see her today. In only three more hours he would see her. It was why she wasn't at the company. She needed to shoot another pictorial, but she had already promised to accompany him to see Yoona.

The door to his office opened but he was so happy with knowing he was going to see Sooyoung again, to pay it much mind. Instead, he just pictured seeing her cute face, her beautiful lips that he wanted to kiss for the rest of his life. Damn, she was everything he wanted, and it took him twenty-five years to find her.

"Well, someone is happy."

Slowly he brought his head up and saw Seunghee walking in with a bouquet of flowers in her hands. He quirked a brow.

"Look, I'm not saying I'm a little butt hurt that lately there have been other women replacing me in your life but that is exactly what I'm saying. These are for Yoona. I mean, technically they could be for Joy but ...."

"You can still come you know."

"And ruin your time with her? Please! You'll whine at me for days if I do. I mean, I see the way Jimin has picked up his game. I swear yesterday after the shoot and before I whisked him away, it looked like he was about to kiss her."

He grimaced. He didn't want Jimin to kiss her. He wanted to only kiss her and make love to her. Like a child, he pouted.

"Did she look like she wanted to kiss him?"

"I can't say. She looked flustered when I called him away. I mean, I can tell she likes him."

His pout deepened. "Ah ..."