thirsty [m]

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: talk of suicide and sexual scenes.

          "Tiffany said after you come back, we should be good to start shooting. The deadline for the campaign is in two weeks. I already spoke to Taehyung. I apologized for taking his worker away."

She was standing beside Jimin's car as he spoke. His hands in his pockets as he looked down, bashfully. After confessing he turned shy and changed the subject. She found it all endearing and smiled gently at him.

"My parents want to see you again, so I was wondering if you'd have time on the weekend. Maybe a Sunday dinner or brunch?"

She chuckled as he looked up. Why did he like her?

"It's okay to say no, Joy. I won't be offended. I know you don't feel the same. I'll probably annoy you with how agg"

"Do you want to be my plus one for the wedding?" she cut him off because she did not need him to apologize. She liked how aggressive he was about pursuing her.

Jimin stood shocked. His eyes slowly widened as he looked at her. She was smiling. "Seriously?"

"Yes. I don't have anyone else I'm really comfortable with. Jungkook is already part of the wedding party." She saw his eyes downcast at her words. "I also really want to see you dressed up again. Jimin, you look very good in a suit."

He smiled, stepping towards her, and closing in the gap. Part of her wanted to back up but the greater part of her welcomed his presence.

"I'll be honored to be your date, Joy."

"Okay."

Sooyoung made to leave but he clasped her hand and pulled her closer. She landed against his chest. Her hand on his pectorals, she blushed. Jimin hid a beast underneath his chubby cheeks and clothing. It took her by surprise, and she knew she was blushing. She could only imagine how he looked like underneath that suit.

"I want to kiss you."

She looked up, his hand cupping her face as he leaned forward. Her eyes darted down to his lips. Did she want to kiss him? Should she kiss him? She looked him in the eyes, and he smiled in a teasing way towards her.

"But I also don't want to pressure you. So," he took her hand and kissed the back of it. He pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. When he pulled back, he leaned to kiss her cheek. "Have a good evening, Joy."

The stillness in which she stood contradicted with the speed of her heart. Park Jimin was a danger to her health. She watched him pull away and leave before she gathered herself and ran inside. In her room she jumped on her bed and screamed into her pillow like a teenage girl before lying on her back.