always you [m]

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: sexual scene

        "Do you know where he went?"

Her eyes were pleading to know where Taehyung had gone. She remembered the last night she was with him. She recalled having kissed him because of what he said, how he could not fall out of love. She remembered his slight annoyance of her not remembering when he first told her, he loves her. That was when she did remember that distant memory. The first time she was in his home. The stupid thing she had done, it was admitting she wanted to kiss him. He then kissed her, and she joked about him liking her. He whispered it in her ear, he didn't just like her, he loved her. The memory brought a surge of emotions.

Sooyoung had helplessly watched him grip his hair in the frustration she gave him from not being able to give him, her heart. How could she not give him, her heart? He already had it, but he didn't know. She fell asleep, without meaning to. Wondering how he had gotten hurt in his hand. She had noticed his wound. He carried her and seeing him take care of her, made her cry, and apologize for having walked away. All her heartache and the feeling of being betrayed, would have not happened had she not ran away from him. From her heart and how she tried to trick herself into thinking she loved Jimin more than she loved Taehyung.

That wasn't possible. It was impossible, like Taehyung had said, to fall out of love. She loved everything about him.

Therefore, this time she was not running away. As much as it hurt her and killed her to not hear from him for the past two days, she stayed. She waited every day and night for him. Waited to hear the code and see his frame walk through the doorway. She didn't know why he left. She didn't want to overthink but couldn't help it. Had her words done this? She watched the door and every time he didn't come back; she would cry herself to sleep. Pleading for yet again, another chance.

Sooyoung decided she would go back home. She needed to heal from her current situation and from her past. She needed to be with her father. It would be for the best. She just couldn't go without letting Taehyung know that she was not leaving him. She couldn't leave him and if he still loves her, as he says he does, he will wait. She knew he would for her to be able to come back and fully be with him like she wanted to but knew she couldn't at that time. Not like how she was. Not as broken as they found each other. She needed to be able to fix herself, love herself, not rely on someone else that was human and could potentially—even unintentionally—hurt her.

Three days now. Would it be a third night? Her birthday had passed, and he wasn't there. Had she ever told him her birthday? She received calls, text, and gifts from her friends. She didn't go out. She grew tired of waiting and called Seunghee after his auntie gave her no answer, only that he had something important to do.

"The last I heard was a day ago, he was in Jeju."

"Jeju? Did he say why?"