missing

song: missing—teen top

______________________________________

        The knocking on the door continued. He groaned, turning around after having attempted to use his pillow to muffle the relentless knocking. Giving up, he sat up and marched his way to the door. On the way he saw how the clock read three in the morning. Wasn't it too early for someone to be bothering him? Who even let them up inside the building without him buzzing them in? He unlocked the door, opening it with so much force and a displeased look on his face. It fell, the moment he saw the person at the door.

"Sooyoung ..."

She walked into his room, it seemed she barely had caught her breath from reaching his room. She didn't speak, only looked at him as he was more and more confused to her being there.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's you."

"What?" he was confused. Why was she there? It had almost been a month and suddenly she was there in front of him.

"It's you. It's always been you, Taehyung. I love you."

The smile that broke out on his face, he could feel it. He could feel the relief wash out as he pulled her into his embrace. Sooyoung, his Sooyoung was back. She came to him.

"I love you. I love you so much, Sooyoung. I don't want anyone but you. You're my haven, my everything."

Sooyoung pulled back, her face full of tears. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I didn't hear you out, but you didn't have to leave."

He chuckled, caressing her face and cupping her face in his hands. "Let's not dwell on that, you're here."

He rested his forehead on hers. Sooyoung had come for him and he didn't know how this was real ... and that was the problem. This was too good to be real. There was no way that this was real. Not after how everything ended. None of it made sense to him.

        The knocking was back, and Taehyung's eyes snapped open. It had been a dream and he should have gotten used to it; it was a nightly routine of his. Every night he would dream of her, dream of Sooyoung coming to him and somehow finding him in Bangkok. It was never the actual case. He never really thought she would even spare him a thought when it was, he who could never stop thinking about her, and missing her. He was sure that Sooyoung never once thought about him, let alone missed him.

He sat up, the morning sun rising and coming in through his window. What was the point of actually closing the windows when there was nothing to hide, nothing to protect? He didn't have anything to hide anymore and when he would see the men that Bae had on his tail—hoping to see him slip up—he only waved at them in a manner that he knew annoyed them. It was better than flipping them off, which was what he always wanted to do.