damage control [m]

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: sexual scene, strong language

        He wasn't just mad, he was livid. The more he stared at the person. He sat, griping his pen because Seunghee was there to try to calm him. It was a hard thing to do. For the past week, the news article he saw about Sooyoung and Jimin was just the start. It was the start of a shit storm of other articles that held no credibility other than wanting to paint Sooyoung in a bad way. Everything had one name written on it, Yeojung. Somehow, even in her state of being locked up, she was behind this and he knew it.

Park Sooyoung, Mistress?

Park Couture has not Release Statement Regarding Model Park Sooyoung

Kim Taehyung Previously Seen be Friendly with Park Sooyoung While Still Engaged to Bae Irene

Is Park Sooyoung the Reason for the Engagement Broken Off?

Park Jimin Spotted in Airport with Mystery Woman

Park Couture Releases Statement: Jimin and Sooyoung are not a Couple

Inside Source says Jimin and Sooyoung were Indeed a Couple

Mysterious Women Rumored to be Park Jimin's Girlfriend

Neither Jimin nor Sooyoung have Been Seen

Kim Co. to act Against Malicious Rumors and Comments Regarding Worker Park Sooyoung

Park Sooyoung Seen Entering Kim Taehyung's Apartment Building Nine Months ago

Park Sooyoung a Model and Secret Vixen?

Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung said to have Fought. Was Sooyoung the Reason?

He was glad that he was able to talk to Sooyoung's father and warn him about what was going on. Sooyoung luckily also had decided to avoid social media while she stayed with him. Although he missed her, her timing for wanting to go back home for a while, came at the right moment. Regardless, he was still livid from how easily the media was manipulating Sooyoung into being the other woman.

A group of netizens that had wanted him and Irene to be together, really did blame her. He had spoken with the PR team about it, and it wouldn't matter if they countered. They refused to believe that he and Irene never held feelings. To them, it was a lie to masquerade how the fallout of family secrets tarnished their chances of being together. He found it ironic because that same group was fine with Jin. Sooyoung, wasn't luckily. Not when pictures of her with Jimin and him on different occasion, surfaced.

The pictures of him and Sooyoung were usually of them leaving dinner meetings or walking out of the company building. Only one recent picture was of her going into his apartment building, the day he let her go. None of the dates on the pictures matched. They were done on purpose as if to make it seem she was two-timing them. The two best friends, being fooled by the same woman. Then the pictures of Jimin with Seulgi surfaced, and the online community went crazy into thinking that Sooyoung really was the other woman if Jimin was seen protecting Seulgi and fleeing Seoul. Jimin did not do that with Sooyoung, so their consensus was that Jimin was duped by Sooyoung, and he was protecting his real girlfriend.