fantasy [m]

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: language and sexual situation

        The room was filled with heavy breathing that matched the atmosphere. She had resisted as best she could but lost to her better judgement the moment, he kissed her. This wasn't why she came to his office for. He was supposed to give her some papers with information regarding their future trip to Thailand in a few days. Instead, she walked in and he cornered her.

Taehyung grabbed unto her waist and smashed their lips together. His kiss was hungry and rough—she loved it. She loved how he gripped her hips and grinded against her as his mouth abused her own. He managed to break her wall and she went limp as he moved them over to the couch. He pulled away to glance at her and probably noted her glazed over eyes. He took a look at what she was wearing and smiled.

It was a navy blue, mid-calf dress. It had a knot in the front that was loosely tied and an a-cut neckline that was accentuated by buttons that started from her waist up. He ignored all of that and hiked up the bottom of her dress, slipping her panties off. They were your generic white. She could feel the embarrassment heat up her cheeks, but he didn't seem to care as he pulled her down to straddle him. She was confused but watched his smirk as he undid her simple knot, sliding the fabric away from he waist band and then undid her buttons. Her chest was exposed with her matching white bra. At least she matched and thanked herself mentally.

"You're making me crazy, Sooyoung."

She watched him as he started to run his hands up her back to her shoulders and pushed her near him. His mouth found the base of her neck—right above the collar bone and he sucked. A moan came out of her mouth. She wasn't proud of the whimpered sound. She sighed before moaning again when he started to move his hips against her. The fabric of his trousers, covering his bulge and ever hardening member, was rubbing against her bare core. She was going to leave a wet mark on them. His mouth left opened mouth kissed across her neck and chest.

There was a pause and she looked at him upon opening her eyes. He was watching her, and he was getting off of her arousal. He had this smirk on his lips as one hand cupped her covered breast and gentle massaged the mound. She groaned but kept the eye contact with him. He started to match his massaging with his grinding. Before long she had to grip unto his shoulders. His actions were arousing her more and more. He let go of her breast to move the top half of her dress down her shoulders. She helped take her arms out and then felt her bra loosen. He had snapped it open before she even knew what was going on. Her shyness hit her, and she covered her chest, but he pulled her arms away.

"Why are you hiding? I think you've teased me enough; I deserve a look at what you're hiding."

She shook her head, but he brought her down for another searing kiss. She forgot about keeping her chest from being exposed the moment their lips met. She kissed him back hungrily, this time she was swiveling her hips to create that friction. Taehyung pulled back, his teeth scraping her bottom lip as he let go. His mouth worked down her jaw to her neck and on the top of her breasts where he gently started to nip as he removed her bra from the way of his destination.

Sooyoung wasn't even allowed a moment to collect her thoughts when she felt his tongue grazed the top of one of her hardened nipples. She shuddered and watched him do it again. His eyes looking right at her as he did it one more time, flicking her nipple with his tongue before closing his lips around it and nipping at it. She gasped and held back a moan at the back of her throat when he started to suck on the bud. This slow build up was new to her. Most men only cared about their own release but he was making sure she was hot and ready for him. His mouth was working wonders on her chest while one hand was teasing the neglected bud. She hadn't kept track of his other hand.